DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
From what I can gather, it seems that it's a machine learning algorithm from microsoft that it's detecting it as a virus. although I'm not positive. I'll do a new build under a different unity version and see if that solves the issue.

haxuh

Sep 13, 2017
From what I can gather, it seems that it's a machine learning algorithm from microsoft that it's detecting it as a virus. although I'm not positive. I'll do a new build under a different unity version and see if that solves the issue.
How do I know you're telling me the truth and are not the infamous hacker "4chan" I've heard so much about?

StrangeSilver

Jan 20, 2021
Will there be scene that he will pull his mother pant down and fuck her during cleaning dishes

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
Just reporting a bug. the animation loop is still present.

Any midnight lewd scene results in the day continuing with the loop playing.

Cheers.

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Just reporting a bug. the animation loop is still present.

Any midnight lewd scene results in the day continuing with the loop playing.

Cheers.
I'll double check then, although it's not happening for me. :unsure:

Devilrv

Aug 6, 2019
I'll double check then, although it's not happening for me. :unsure:
Mind you i did bump up passion count for the Milf via cheat engine (getting 1 passion per action initially was getting a bit too grindy for me tbh, but thats just me).

It shouldn't affect that I hope as I believe the level of scenes triggered is linked to the Passion value for the Char.

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Mind you i did bump up passion count for the Milf via cheat engine (getting 1 passion per action initially was getting a bit too grindy for me tbh, but thats just me).

It shouldn't affect that I hope as I believe the level of scenes triggered is linked to the Passion value for the Char.
Yeah, it shouldn't affect it

shakunimama

Feb 7, 2021
I just started the game and have no idea what to do. Any scene I pick shows not enough passion. The only thing im able to do is talk and do chores. Am I missing something?

Reyaht

Mar 6, 2021
I just uploaded a new build, anyone that was having trouble with extracting or the .exe might want to try this one.

Hopefully this is the las time I have to this till the next update.
Thanks for your hard work! Everything seems to be working a lot better now. The only thing I noticed is that during a scene flashes of other scenes appear in the transitions, but that's not game-breaking. Being able to fix the previous problems in such a short time is impressive and respectable. I can't wait for the next release!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Solvy and DonTaco
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes