arcalite

May 30, 2017
when can you fuck lia? Im at 500 affinity and i still have the same hj/table bj/tf.
also, how do you lock pick her door in the morning?

Akuuka

Oct 29, 2020
when can you fuck lia? Im at 500 affinity and i still have the same hj/table bj/tf.
also, how do you lock pick her door in the morning?
You have to interact with furnitures. The key to Lia's room is under a white cylindrical decoration just next to the notebook in the dining room. You will need dentist tools to get them. To get the tools you have to interact with shelves in art room where you will need to enter 3-digit code i.e. "951".

Mar 17, 2020
I really like the way this game looks/plays but it is unplayable for me atm, there is a bug where in the menus it is constantly pushing left, and as soon as i control my player he walks in circles automatically to the point where I cannot move him. This game has a lot of potential, just needs to iron out the bugs :)

Rando395

Jan 22, 2018
Tried the new 1.2 update and there is still the issue where when you're about to go into an animated scene there's a flash of a still from a previous scene you viewed before the animated scene starts. Seeing the passion thresholds you need to hit for a scene when you can't do an event is a great change. Most of the times you try to do something, and can't, you're able to just talk to her again except for the bathroom. IDK if that's a bug or intended.

I don't know if you plan to put other scenes at lower thresholds but I think that would ease the grind at the very start instead of waiting to hit 20 or 25 I believe? You can grab the dentist tools from a crouch only accessible safe in the art room (951) and then get the key out of the vase in the dining room to fuck her in the morning to cut some grind out but most people won't know about that.

Overall its a great start to a game and I look forward to more updates. :)

hareram007

Apr 21, 2018
Looks interesting, especially the animation, though early days as someone already said. :)

Kudos to the developer as always for trying something new.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

Jeromutton360

Nov 16, 2017
DonTaco Impressive start to the game. Love the model for Lia. Need to iron out a few kinks but loved the world built so far. A few new characters later and additional interactions with Lia and Ginny and you'll be solid. Thanks for sharing this bundle of joy with all of us.

GeronimoGood

Apr 5, 2020
I read the comments. It looks like I'm the only one with such crap) In the game, the camera spins non-stop in a circle. It doesn't matter if it's a new game or a save download.
PC. AMD GPU
Unfortunately, in version 1.2, the bug with the infinitely rotating camera has not disappeared.

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Thanks for your hard work! Everything seems to be working a lot better now. The only thing I noticed is that during a scene flashes of other scenes appear in the transitions, but that's not game-breaking. Being able to fix the previous problems in such a short time is impressive and respectable. I can't wait for the next release!
Thanks! I'll check what's causing that.
Please increase the amount of Passion you get for gifts... holy shit this game is a grind.
I will, don't worry.
Unfortunately, in version 1.2, the bug with the infinitely rotating camera has not disappeared.
Unfortunately I have no idea where's that coming from, none of my devices do anything like that. I'll se what I can do about that but I'm kinda lost there.
Yeah I'm using V1.2 but the Bedroom still have the CG Bug
Could you tell me what time of day and the passion you had? for some reason I'm unable to recreate it.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes