DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Just tied running the new version (1.2) and my anti-virus tagged it for a trojan. I hope this wasn't your intention, because I really liked the game so far.
Definitely not my intention. I'll scan the archives super quick.

f4f4

Jul 4, 2018
small lock 3 digit code anyone?

EDIT: never mind i found it on the second page i believe 951
where df 951 comes from?? I still cant find the goddamn 4 digits for the safe. I must be retarded bc the only number i can find is 964-584 on the wall. I tried putting those in different sequences but nothing.

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
WORD OF WARNING TO THOSE WANTING TO PLAY

Apparently there is a TROJAN VIRUS hidden within the .exe file called Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Highly recommend avoid playing this game.
It looks promising so hopefully the dev can explain why its being flagged as such.

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE
win defender broken the trojan here too

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
win defender broken the trojan here too
WORD OF WARNING TO THOSE WANTING TO PLAY

Apparently there is a TROJAN VIRUS hidden within the .exe file called Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

Highly recommend avoid playing this game.
It looks promising so hopefully the dev can explain why its being flagged as such.

BE CAREFUL EVERYONE
Could you guys give me more info on what was that you got? After making 3 scans with Windows defender, malwarebytes, and microsoft safety scanner nothing came up. more over Wacatac.B!ml seem to commonly give false positives. If anyone has more info on what it is please contact me.

Shungite

Jul 24, 2020
Could you guys give me more info on what was that you got? After making 3 scans with Windows defender, malwarebytes, and microsoft safety scanner nothing came up. more over Wacatac.B!ml seem to commonly give false positives. If anyone has more info on what it is please contact me.
Pretty sure it's just a false positive. I've ran games/apps flagged with that Trojan and it doesn't do anything.

Ussr111

Sep 13, 2021
this game is wonderful and challenging. I just hope it keeps release android port and not abandoned the game or it ports.

Solvy

Nov 9, 2019
Windows Defender:

Trojan:Win32/AgentTesla!ml

Affected items:
BIG LONG COMPLEX.exe

process: pid:2804,ProcessStart:133029408437284927

I downloaded from google drive...

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Work arounds like what?
Read back on this thread. Theres two, 1, Where at the point the scene re-appears, save the game and go to main menu and change a few settings, then theres 2, Which once locked into the scene, if you save and exit and then continue, a small bar at the top is visable, you can just about make your way out of the building (if you are careful) and this sorts the issue and allows you to continue.

brata

May 16, 2017
Yes. Once extraction Win-Def complains about a trojan. Mine says its :Trojan:Win32/Wacatac.B!ml

It's weird that it says a different one for each

brata

May 16, 2017
Read back on this thread. Theres two, 1, Where at the point the scene re-appears, save the game and go to main menu and change a few settings, then theres 2, Which once locked into the scene, if you save and exit and then continue, a small bar at the top is visable, you can just about make your way out of the building (if you are careful) and this sorts the issue and allows you to continue.
No need man. The dev fixed it. It's just that the new uploaded version seems to have something wrong with the rar file (false positive) and he is fixing it now.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
I bet its where people are using CHEAT ENGINE...

No virus on my version.

brata

May 16, 2017
I bet its where people are using CHEAT ENGINE...

No virus on my version.
I am not using it.
Version 1.1 was fine. It's 1.2 that was uploaded an hour ago that's the one with the issue

brata

May 16, 2017
You are referring to the virus, im not. Im responding to how to get out of the room due to the locked scenes... (work arounds). Read my post again.

This is the thread I was responding to. Unless you are saying that the scenes are fixed too, but you were not clear stating that.

View attachment 1938821
Hello boys. I just release a fix for I think most of the bugs, at the very least the game breaking ones. Plus I added some other features, but no new content for now. Sorry for missing them all of the bugs the first time around.
Hopefully this I the last bugfix I have to realese until the next update.

In the next update Ill be addressing some on the grinding and reworking how the jobs work.

Again sorry for the inconvenience. If I missed something i'll give you guy permission to kill me.

Reactions: IXL

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Ah I see, I was following the thread as I got to each reply. (I had 18 new posts to read, hadnt got that far).

Cheers.

Hopefully this virus thing is sorted....

• Red Heart
Reactions: brata

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
I just downloaded version 1.2 and run the game and my pc doesn't detect any virus. I downloaded it from mediafire and I play without any problem.

Reactions: Sharyan
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes