ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
I've noticed that after morning sex, you lose all the passion you had with Lia... Is it supposed to be like that?

geneinfinity

Apr 20, 2020
what i did is save see the scene and load whit more passion the scene changes i know not the best solution but is something until the dev make the fix :)
Up to what passion does the scenes have? im at 110 and yep I did try saving and then checking out the scene and then reloading the save

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Fantastic baseline of a game but in my opinions everything has to be fleshed out in order to be a proper open world. We know nothing about the world the MC lives in. There is no premise or anything. Since this game is open world, I feel like it requires worldbuilding and a proper dialogue and story. Its easy to do, writing isn't really difficult if you planned out the scenes already and if you have a general direction.

Since its a like Urban Demons perhaps you can take it in that direction. Make the characters be really fleshed out, give them woman "three sizes" and everything. Also try to make the MCs backstory believeable and give the world the detail it deserves. The game is called Big Long Complex but there really isn't much of a complex here, perhaps the MC got bullied because he is too big or something.

Right now this games characters are too hollow to really be hot and fapable. You can take notes to basically every game with a story if you need inspiration but as a 3d Urban Demons this is a great start. Can't wait to see how far you take this game this in the next few years.

Reactions: umpteenthreason

Zanifae

Oct 23, 2021
Needs more polish, no real direction the code for the lock is not working for me, 951, it wants four digits... no real direction. Has promise and the models look cool, but I feel like I am just fumbling around increasing passion very slowly.

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
very simple
download cheat engine and install it
when its done click on the button " select a process to open" choose big long complex
then type the amount of money you have in the tab value and click on first scan.
when its done go to the market or work , the goal is to change the value of your money.
Then enter it on the tab value and click on next scan , same thing you work , buy or sell something to change your money and enter your new value on the tab value and dont forget next scan , repeat the same process until you just have one value and right click on the only adress who remain and change the value 9000, after that sell or buy something and your amount of money will be 9000.
Explain like that its complicated but in fact cheat engine is very simple
good luck
Can't get the cheat engine to run
my antivirus (ESET) refuses to allow it

Ooh

Jun 9, 2018
honestly it has nothing to do with a delay. I just think that everyone here is used to renpy and they reject anything else out of spite.
The fps and 3d view of the game can never be done in renpy and that's the aspect that I find refreshing. if it was just to view pictures, I would had downloaded a cg and watch that.
RenPy can capture/hold 3d sex scenes and angles with no problem. City of Broken Dreamers, Thirsty For My Guests, BADIK, are some examples. Max's Life, Public Sex Life, Dark Magic have very fast and smooth fps sex scenes. I agree about the rejection of other engines by default but in my case thats because Ive tried the other Engines and dont like them. Long Story Short was a great Unity game, Time is a great Unity game...and thats about it. The Twist, for example would be an absolute BEAST of a game without Unity. Ive honestly enjoyed 1 RPGM game to date, 1. Bawdy Traditions

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
I read the comments. It looks like I'm the only one with such crap) In the game, the camera spins non-stop in a circle. It doesn't matter if it's a new game or a save download.
PC. AMD GPU
I have the exact same Problem. Do you know how to fix it?

Klinff

Feb 11, 2021
The game is good, but bugs need to be fixed. I would like to see more communication with the characters and highlight objects with which you can interact.

Mcdewbie

Apr 21, 2021
Hot buggy mess. Controls are cancer. Game has potential. Will revisit in the future. Good luck dev.

Ibadez38

Jan 21, 2021
The walking animation is buggy. How is it possible to make an animation bug with Unity when the implementation of animations in unity is very simple and very basic.

The controls are also to be reviewed, I play with the joystick and the Y axis of rotation should be reversed.

The display of the images between each moment of the day is really too long, when I go to work in the morning (ig) I have to wait not less than 30 or 40 sec to do nothing, just waiting for the images to pass.

I don't play to spend my time going to work, if you know what I mean, a game must be fun, doing the same thing 50 thousand times is far from fun...

Otherwise good work for the renderings if it's you who made them.

Edit:

Do we have to do alt-F4 to quit the game?

There is no button to close the application?

Definitely, I think you released your game too earl

Last edited:
Reactions: LostOne84

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Thanks everyone that takes the time to play my shitty game, and has taken time to report the all of the bugs, it really means a lot to me.
Im currently fixing all of the issues on will be posting as soon as I have some spare time. I think I've already pinned down what's been causing them.

As for the renpy porting suggestion. I'm not against the idea to have another version. But me myself like the 3D nature of it. if it were for me would be purly 3D, but Im not that talented :(
I'll see if I can get like a friend or someone to make a Renpy version.

And lastly the sandbox, I know a lot of people dont like it, but I cant help to get excited at the idea to go and fuck how ever you found in a city. I know my game its not there yet. plus i'm not a good storyteller not a good writer. so it just seems like a better match for me. I'll probably make it less grindy though.

Also walkthrough in coming.
Well done

Game's very promising

Just to comfirm here are the bugs I came across

Midnight - Lia's Bedroom - sex scenes
Morning - Lia's Bedroom - 2nd sex scene after clicking continue

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes