DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Thanks everyone that takes the time to play my shitty game, and has taken time to report the all of the bugs, it really means a lot to me.
Im currently fixing all of the issues on will be posting as soon as I have some spare time. I think I've already pinned down what's been causing them.

As for the renpy porting suggestion. I'm not against the idea to have another version. But me myself like the 3D nature of it. if it were for me would be purly 3D, but Im not that talented :(
I'll see if I can get like a friend or someone to make a Renpy version.

And lastly the sandbox, I know a lot of people dont like it, but I cant help to get excited at the idea to go and fuck how ever you found in a city. I know my game its not there yet. plus i'm not a good storyteller not a good writer. so it just seems like a better match for me. I'll probably make it less grindy though.

Also walkthrough in coming.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
One of prettiest milf I've ever watches, but the game have many bugs, like when I was in the room of the mother and after she helped the main character masturbating... alll the game collapse and I lose my save..
No, you dont lose saves. You just never made one. The game tells you several times to save, so do it at various points. Simple really.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks everyone that takes the time to play my shitty game, and has taken time to report the all of the bugs, it really means a lot to me.
Im currently fixing all of the issues on will be posting as soon as I have some spare time. I think I've already pinned down what's been causing them.

As for the renpy porting suggestion. I'm not against the idea to have another version. But me myself like the 3D nature of it. if it were for me would be purly 3D, but Im not that talented :(

And lastly the sandbox, I know a lot of people dont like it, but I cant help to get excited at the idea to go and fuck how ever you found in a city. I know my game its not there yet. plus i'm not a good storyteller not a good writer. so it just seems like a better match for me. I'll probably make it less grindy though.

Carry on as you are mate, stick with this its fine, it just needs a firm test and fixes.

Happy to help in that regard if you want, before publishing it out. Dont think a walkthough is needed really, just a simple few pointers of what the objective is and in what order.

Keep it simple, the rest will follow.

Templar Knight

Feb 2, 2018

ignore toxic comments, focus on comments that make you grow. Having said that, I just wanted to say that your game has the potential to be one of the best sandbox games I just wanted to give you a few suggestions:
1- increase the salary of work or decrease the time spend working, I think that wasting all day working to earn just 100$ is little, so you would have two options, the first would be to have a shift and receive 100$ for it (example: work only in the afternoon and receive 100$) or receive 500$ but work from morning to night.
2- add the system to be able to skip dialogs already seen, for example holding ctrl and skip the dialogue.
3 - option to get pregnant in the future but not as ending.
4- Speaking of ending, I think this game is better to be free roam / sandbox definitely, even if it has an ending but soon after it would return to freeroam / sandbox mode.

in addition, some scenes with Lia are buggy, like the scene with her at night in the room, there is an eternal loop.

Akuuka

Oct 29, 2020

I actually liked the 3D especially the FPS. I have mostly played renpy games so it was a pleasant experience. I agree with the idea of going and fucking around the city.

However I believe the game is a bit lacking in story telling or character interaction. But given the abundance of cliched stories available in games I don't think you have to work too hard. I agree with others that this game has great potential.

Keep up the good work.

Rando395

Jan 22, 2018
I like the game. Bugs are a very frustrating but provided they get fixed I think its an interesting game outside of the usual.

Reactions: DonTaco

DoranDuck

May 10, 2017
Outside of the bugs reported, I do really like the potential that this game presents, models are good and the addition of a first person camera is a nice touch, personally I would prefer this sticks to sandbox but I understand those that would prefer a more straightforward experience.

Hopefully the dev will add windowed support.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
where do I get the dentist tool?

Does the Apartment Deed do anything as of rn ?

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018

It's all good, just take your time with it, i believe ya can make it better in future)

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes