Oboe

Nov 17, 2019
Buy? Sell? What can you sell? Please don't tell me screwdrivers..
To answer my own question, near the couch is an exit. Outside the exit is an elevator down. If you go down to the first floor, you will be outside and there is a shop there. You can work there for money. You can also purchase items there.

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
are the other jobs available jet ?
Is there a route through the different jobs according to how much you have worked provious jobs ?

Also is it a bug that Lias Love resets if you have sex with her in the morning ?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
There isn't a save file. Saves are in the registry. You can use 'regedit' to find it.
Found it in PC\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DonTaco\BIG LONG COMPLEX. In that case, here's my save.

I made 11 saves, I got 94 passion points for Lia and the X-ray glasses in the last one, all the scenes with Lia were "end of thread" as far as I know. The other saves were scenes before it, not every progression is in it.

cscarry99

Aug 28, 2020
Is there any way to change the mouse sensitivity? I feel like throwing up after playing a few minutes. I lowered my dpi but it doesn't work either.

LostOne84

Mar 19, 2019
Ok as promised I've played again after the bug fix (1.2).
  • Now the "scene bug" where you get stuck in the "hot scenes" has disappered, now it works fine. There's a little frame when you can see the previous "hot scene" as you start a new one tho...not extremely important but I think it is unintended.
  • The "end of content for this interaction" message is a good call, but I'd recommend to start thinking about a "you've seen ALL the content for this character" somewhere else (in the Profile menu maybe?).
  • This game is still at an early stage so I won't complain too much about the lack of Hints/WT (there is a low amount of content but still I need to read this thread to know what I have to do, that's not a good thing...) but that's something that the Dev should start thinking about before it's too late/hard to handle.
  • The animations could use a little more smoothness, the transition between imgs is too obvious...I've seen better ones made by WAY less talented Devs. Maybe you need to add a couple more imgs? I'm not an expert btw so.
  • About the "grinding issue"...well actually I don't think it's too bad itself. I mean, it took me an hour to figure out which was the best way to optimize the process (and that's because there's no hinting system whatsoever). But I reckon the real issue here is the "travel system" + "day phase messages". You'll have to work a few days and it will take a couple of minutes to exit the building, choose the place where you're gonna work on the map, enter the place, talk, work, see all the completely useless "day phase messages" (you could leave just the last one eventually)...that's not "playing a game" that's just wasting time. I'd rather have a "map button" somewhere, or a much simpler "work menu" once you get a "new available job". Maybe the first time you HAVE to actually go there, but then you have that work in the menu. That would definitely decrease the "grinding", without changing the system at all.
  • The game seems to get slower the more you play. More precisely more H-scenes you play, the slower it gets. If you close/reopen the game everything is fine again...
  • There's actually no EXIT button. I mean there's EXIT GAME in the menu but it brings you in the Main Menu where you cant really close the game. Playing it in FullScreen mode it's a little bit annoying...
Hey, Dev do not take my comments as something bad. Actually the fact that I'm taking my time to write this (in a foreign language) should definitely make you see how much I love the game so far, it really ticks all my boxes (MILFS, IC, a lot of curves, but also I love the "situations" rather than simple plain "hey, let's fuck", good and unique renders/characters). I see A LOT of potential here. Definitely gonna throw a few bucks. Good luck again, keep up the good work...see you next update.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko136 and DonTaco

MSG

Jul 4, 2017
does it have a lot of content or would it be better to wait for a couple more releases? the Images look really good

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Ok as promised I've played again after the bug fix (1.2).
  • Now the "scene bug" where you get stuck in the "hot scenes" has disappered, now it works fine. There's a little frame when you can see the previous "hot scene" as you start a new one tho...not extremely important but I think it is unintended.
  • The "end of content for this interaction" message is a good call, but I'd recommend to start thinking about a "you've seen ALL the content for this character" somewhere else (in the Profile menu maybe?).
  • This game is still at an early stage so I won't complain too much about the lack of Hints/WT (there is a low amount of content but still I need to read this thread to know what I have to do, that's not a good thing...) but that's something that the Dev should start thinking about before it's too late/hard to handle.
  • The animations could use a little more smoothness, the transition between imgs is too obvious...I've seen better ones made by WAY less talented Devs. Maybe you need to add a couple more imgs? I'm not an expert btw so.
  • About the "grinding issue"...well actually I don't think it's too bad itself. I mean, it took me an hour to figure out which was the best way to optimize the process (and that's because there's no hinting system whatsoever). But I reckon the real issue here is the "travel system" + "day phase messages". You'll have to work a few days and it will take a couple of minutes to exit the building, choose the place where you're gonna work on the map, enter the place, talk, work, see all the completely useless "day phase messages" (you could leave just the last one eventually)...that's not "playing a game" that's just wasting time. I'd rather have a "map button" somewhere, or a much simpler "work menu" once you get a "new available job". Maybe the first time you HAVE to actually go there, but then you have that work in the menu. That would definitely decrease the "grinding", without changing the system at all.
  • The game seems to get slower the more you play. More precisely more H-scenes you play, the slower it gets. If you close/reopen the game everything is fine again...
  • There's actually no EXIT button. I mean there's EXIT GAME in the menu but it brings you in the Main Menu where you cant really close the game. Playing it in FullScreen mode it's a little bit annoying...
Hey, Dev do not take my comments as something bad. Actually the fact that I'm taking my time to write this (in a foreign language) should definitely make you see how much I love the game so far, it really ticks all my boxes (MILFS, IC, a lot of curves, but also I love the "situations" rather than simple plain "hey, let's fuck", good and unique renders/characters). I see A LOT of potential here. Definitely gonna throw a few bucks. Good luck again, keep up the good work...see you next update.
I think all of those points were already raised and the dev aware of, but its a good summary, except for the slowness you mention. Ive not had any issue of that at all.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
that's amazing game and i wish there pregeance lia and the other girl but there's hanging in game and make u exit the game to start the game again

• Red Heart

kopy

Jul 27, 2017
Un increíble juego Don taco hace mucho que no tenía tantas ganas de apoyar un juego por favor no dejes de actualizar la versión android

• Red Heart

Orlissey

Jul 19, 2021
The game is pretty good, but imo , the plot needs to bu polished , the milf suddenly let’s you grab her tits and ass? Kinda boring

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes