DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
where do the models come from?
Awesome game. Are the models ported from Honey Select or are you using something in Unity?
Models are indeed frome Honey select, heavily modified in 3DsMax

The game is pretty good, but imo , the plot needs to bu polished , the milf suddenly let’s you grab her tits and ass? Kinda boring
I'll add more a bit more context as the game goes on, but don't be expecting some Stephen King shit.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
Not bad at all for an early release, DonT. I like how you can go into first person on the map. Makes me feel like a kaiju or godzilla :KEK: Also, if you haven't already, you might want to open a ticket for a developer tag so people can know for sure you're the game dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

loghos

Jun 16, 2018
if u "chat" with her in the bath the game breaks and the image keep statick in the screen of her in the bath, you can save and come back to the game but the image is stills tuck but you can move and interact with things.
beside that, grat game, i hope much for this one

• Red Heart

soyjari

Jun 29, 2018
I don't like the gameplay at all, the way to get money is boring and slow, the mobility you have to click everywhere to get something, I had to look at the guide and I spent 10 minutes trying to enter the password when all I had to do was crouch, finally I like the characters, I wish there was more interaction between them to go little by little in the relationship

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes