Kreeze

Jan 1, 2020
DonTaco
please add "hide touch interface" button in config :) a bit annoying when you playing windows version, thank you for the game!

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
Lots of potential, remove the grind and add it back later when you actually have some content. First person is interesting

Reactions: DonTaco

Koot123

May 8, 2022
Lots of potential, remove the grind and add it back later when you actually have some content. First person is interesting
you are wrong, at the initial stage of the grinding, the cocras dilutes the initial content. if you remove the grinding, then this is a 3-minute game in fact, well, or make an open gallery for the impatient at will

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and Veto91

sanshisan

Jun 20, 2022
Thats not a huge issue, just add plot and some flavor text and the grinding makes sense. The only reason why it feels tedious is that there is nothing that makes the grind feel fleshed out so right now its just waiting.

I wouldn't worry about it and I think the dev has lots planned. All it takes is lots of patience.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Bro this game is awesome! :love: the facial expression are priceless! (Hope write well)
Plus the Ahegao make everything so damn hot!
The only sad thing is that... there is only one sex pussy scene and is in the sleeping time (morning). Surelly is damn hot as hell. But i wanna see her face with the Ahegao expression :love: while cumming in her pussy!

The only things i can say is really good job. If i was you i add the relationship menu. Something like who is this girl to you, who you are for her. Now in me mind if i can i like to put them as aunt and cousin. If i have semi understand they are both cousins. But the way Lia act look much more like an aunt then a cousin. Ofc if the real aunt do not come in some new update XD. Also i really hope more family member comming in the game! This is why i say to you to put a relationship system. So in this way you remove a lot of problem in future version or on differen site. If you understand who i wanna say.

Anyway if i can give you another advice...
If i was you i also add some thing to the map system.
A fast way to move from the house to the map. Something like a button in top right/left corner where you exit from the building without using the door. So you don't always have to go all the way out of the building. Same with returning home from the map. With the same button teleport directly into the MC's bedroom.

Another things is the loading after the work time... wouldn't it be better that after working, the game goes directly to the last phase of the day? Because reading all the states of the day prolongs the thing a lot.
In this way the player have a better quality of life in game.
Also can you add the money somewhere in the manu? Because the only way to see how many money we have, is to go in the shop menu...

Thank you for let us play you game.

Can34

Apr 5, 2019
I can't play at apk cuz of black screen wtf??? My game not opening, when I try to play after unity going black screen. Please help!!

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I can't play at apk cuz of black screen wtf??? My game not opening, when I try to play after unity going black screen. Please help!!
I'll look into that, what phone are you using?

Prozionite

May 20, 2018
Is the passion grind supposed to be this bad? All of the gifts give only 1 passion no matter what they cost.

jevxpe

Mar 23, 2021
Anybody have the save file? My save file vanished after I shut down my PC a few days ago and I'm too lazy to grind from the beginning.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes