SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
You might be a bit disappointed on the next update then, hahaha

Its way harder to make animations
Meh, introducing the full family worth of fucking content always comes first.
Then quality control, ie, proper animations. Then with the new-found knowledge, expansion upon the fetish list.
But above all else, passion for the project. Love for the story. And optional hardcore shit.
Never make the NTR/Female domination forced. You're going to get shat on harder than 9/11+Japan sun-set combined.

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Meh, introducing the full family worth of fucking content always comes first.
Then quality control, ie, proper animations. Then with the new-found knowledge, expansion upon the fetish list.
But above all else, passion for the project. Love for the story. And optional hardcore shit.
Never make the NTR/Female domination forced. You're going to get shat on harder than 9/11+Japan sun-set combined.
I dont think Im touching NTR, people on this forum seem to have a strong opinion about that topic. And I don't know anything about female domination :unsure:

Reactions: EJW and lxh123

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I dont think Im touching NTR, people on this forum seem to have a strong opinion about that topic. And I don't know anything about female domination :unsure:
Whatever spice you add is up to you, king. Please, though, think whether or not there should be milder alternatives to it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

Xarvi

Jul 14, 2017
you are wrong, at the initial stage of the grinding, the cocras dilutes the initial content. if you remove the grinding, then this is a 3-minute game in fact, well, or make an open gallery for the impatient at will
Now it's a 3 minute game pretending to be a 2 hour game.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
That's good that you don't try to touch the NTR since that's what happened with a game called Business Of Loving he made a nice story but then he put a small gram of NTR and wuala the criticisms were not expected also not only in this forum also in itch.io can be criticized for the NTR especially if you don't give advance notice that you will put or add NTR but you will also lose subscribers like this developer did

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
That's good that you don't try to touch the NTR since that's what happened with a game called Business Of Loving he made a nice story but then he put a small gram of NTR and wuala the criticisms were not expected also not only in this forum also in itch.io can be criticized for the NTR especially if you don't give advance notice that you will put or add NTR but you will also lose subscribers like this developer did
omg, it's serious business then.

As I said before, it's a feel good ride, NTR does not mixed well.

Stickster42

Apr 27, 2022
Really enjoying the game so far, I like the character models and the unique animation style (y)

Found the controls a bit clunky on kb&m but works really well on an xbox controller.
On that note is there a way to get the right thumbstick to look up and down when in 1st person, having StickR up down set to axis 4 doesn't seem to work.

Reactions: Alkasal

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
SO after it releases on patreon will it be released here a week later ? Edit I know 2.0 already launched on the patreon just curious if that is the deal or if its going to be a couple week or is taco just winging it and doesn't have one for the time being

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
god of emo eyed covered protagonist with shity fasion trend please don't bless the mc too much it's hurting my eyes T_T is my first thought when finaly saw the mc ... not sure i can un-imagining him lamenting about how cruel the world is with a teenage disturbing and nasal voice T_T

• Haha
Reactions: DonTaco
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes