necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
Hey dude, don't harm the developer
please respect him
you want version 2.1 please subscribe on patreon
this is a game that is the result of his hard work
please respect him and don't do anything illegal.
only subscribe for 5 dollars is it hard to appreciate the results of his hard work
The first thing next time edit the first post, it is not necessary to do a second.
You think that piracy is a lack of respect for the developed and it is not. I respect the work of these people, besides, I am from the sector and I know better than many of those who fill their mouths how much effort is needed to develop this type of thing.
However, not all of us can afford to spend $5 a month on this game and a bunch of others that we follow. We are poor and we barely make ends meet without being able to indulge ourselves.
Finally, in my opinion what they do with copyright is the real crime. If I buy a book, it's mine and I can do whatever I want with it. I can lend it to a friend, the author doesn't come and he tells me, oh! you have left it to a friend that is illegal for your friend to pay for the book. Another very different thing is that I started to sell it and earn money at the expense of someone else's work, then if I understand that the author deserves a part.
I only asked that someone leave it to me, not that they publish it

rockthehell

Aug 1, 2017
I got frame freeze after scene with Ginny on the couch. Game is still running and i can run around and interact with stuff, but can't see a thing because of Ginnys pic on all screen. Save reaload doesn't help, pic is still there.

Reactions: johnmichael203945

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I got frame freeze after scene with Ginny on the couch. Game is still running and i can run around and interact with stuff, but can't see a thing because of Ginnys pic on all screen. Save reaload doesn't help, pic is still there.
Close the game and reopen, sorry for the inconvenience :c

QnotU

Dec 4, 2019
Can you have sex with Ginny? Usually there is a pop up that tells you if its the end of the thread, but I am not seeing it

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Can you have sex with Ginny? Usually there is a pop up that tells you if its the end of the thread, but I am not seeing it
That's weird, I didn't know that, but you can't yet, Im going to update the guide give me a sec

Reactions: QnotU

PorkiDrifter

Aug 20, 2021
Yea the problem with Ginny on the couch stuck also if you save also close the game and reopen it, and also if you leave the appartment also stucks at the last animation
Also if i go to sleep same problem :p

Last edited:
Reactions: DrEegis
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes