lagolagolago

Apr 30, 2020
I got a pretty annoying bug: The loading screen after that first phone conversation (we have a room, wanna move in?) keeps on going. It seems to be using quite a bit of cpu time, but nearly no work on the discs. Left it going for 10 minutes, I don't think it's working.

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
I got a pretty annoying bug: The loading screen after that first phone conversation (we have a room, wanna move in?) keeps on going. It seems to be using quite a bit of cpu time, but nearly no work on the discs. Left it going for 10 minutes, I don't think it's working.
What CPU do you have?

Stickster42

Apr 27, 2022
Like the updates so far,
noticed a minor map icon bug the icon for the restaurant changes to paint shop when its closed in the evening and the park icon changes to clothes shop.

Reactions: DonTaco

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
So you can see that we are not just parasites, I am going to tell you all the bugs that I have found in the game:

- the one you have from the beginning, when you are in a scene, a flash of the previous scene appears.
- Some objects like jewelry are not spent, I bought 7 to give them to Ginny and I realized that they were not spent.
- Some objects when you sell them give you more money than before, the only cases I found were wine and jewelry, you buy jewelry for 55 and sell it for 100, you buy wine for 90 and sell it for 150, that is you may have the prices reversed.
- Ginny when she is in bed instead of lying down she is standing with her arms outstretched.
- Ginny's scene on the sofa doesn't break the game, but it stays in a loop in the actions menu, the only way to get out giving her a gift, but then an image stays in front of you and doesn't let you see.
- When you buy a store, it is supposed to provide you with daily income, I don't know if it is to improve it, but it doesn't.
- When ginny is in the bathroom you get a message saying that all ginny's content is for the next update, I think you should remove it.

Now a doubt, when you impregnate lia, is there any way to get lia to have her child and leave the hospital, with her in the hospital all day the game loses a lot

Honnepon

Sep 28, 2017
- Some objects like jewelry are not spent, I bought 7 to give them to Ginny and I realized that they were not spent.
- Some objects when you sell them give you more money than before, the only cases I found were wine and jewelry, you buy jewelry for 55 and sell it for 100, you buy wine for 90 and sell it for 150, that is you may have the prices reversed.
These sound like features to me, not bugs at all.
Please don't fix, DonTaco.

• Haha
Reactions: srg91 and DonTaco

PapaChulo

Jul 12, 2020
I was going to ask since I noticed that there'sa tag that says internal view, and usually that includes impregnation but there was no tag for that, however I see that there is mention of someone getting pregnant in this game.

AzazelDamien

Apr 17, 2018
Thanks, Ill see if I can do something about the performance. If not i might have to simplify some meshes.

Also, the key can be obtain by crouching in the paint room and interacting on the shelfs (not the safe box), the numbers to unlock the padlock are hidden around the paint room.

If you don't want to bother this is the combination:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I am not able to open the safe as the password is taking 4 space whereas the code is given for three digits also, when going to talk with other girl than Lia, its getting stuck for the couch scene...

Please let me know the solution

necrus1

Sep 3, 2020
I am not able to open the safe as the password is taking 4 space whereas the code is given for three digits also, when going to talk with other girl than Lia, its getting stuck for the couch scene...

Please let me know the solution
The same thing happened to me and there are 2 safes in the same place, the 3-digit one is a little further to the right and the 4-digit password is 4444

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
Here my critism,

- way sensitive mouse setting in pov
- could use some simple animation
- xray glasses as re-usable item
- cheats! or at least make money easier to grind.

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes