WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
please please please add more settings. Mostly for controls. I want to reverse Q and E, mouse sensitivity is way too high in 1st person mode. Also, it seems loading a save loads the settings too, and there's no way to change the settings when in game, so I guess it's best to tune the audio levels before doing too much.
ALSO ALSO talking to Ginny on the couch and selecting leave just keeps her pic up and have to reload the save to fix it.

And I've only just started the game...

FloppySausage

Jan 10, 2021
So how do we get Lia pregnant?
Is it chance based from creampies or story progression?
Asking as you can fuck her from the start with the room key (which is a good way to grind passion).

D-Pressure

Jun 26, 2019
Hello I got a little problem when working at the sex shop, if my work ethics is above 20/21 it goes down to 20 or 21 after working at the sex shop :(

Work.jpg

It's a boring bug, because it's very slow to up work ethics from around 20 to above 40.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
We have the incest in this game? if so, how to activate it?

Lia is probably MC's mother, but when I start the game, she's a friend of MC's mother.

anarchist777

Jun 18, 2021
Does anyone know how to disable x-ray vision once the glasses are used?
Also couldn't find the pin to puncture condoms.

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
somebody can help i cant open the menuafter giving a gift to ginny in the bedrom night i cant save somebody can hel p please ?

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
Ok, so all in all game's pretty good, the renders are very nice, top notch ahegao stuff.

Sadly as with all sandbox games, the gameplay is passable at the best of times.
Working at the sex shop resets your work ethic, upgrading the paint shop twice will stop it from making money with no way to fix it other than loading an earlier save.
Ghostbusters needed in Ginny's room, a render freezerframes on the couch, and you have to navigate yourself out of the apartment for the display to load back properly.
Bugs aside, many items are simple placeholders that you will simply waste money on, because there is no way to know until you buy it, since the description is only in the inventory.
It's a mess.
Not just that it's unfinished, but the logic used in production baffles me.
Why add placeholder items in shops? You'll just forget the refId by the time you implement them. Why let me buy them then not sell them back at full price?
Why can I sell stuff in the first place?

The game really needs to be sorted and bugfixed. Great potential though. Many devs have no clue what makes a scene *sexy*. This dev is not one of them, presumable because he has experienced passion.

juracid.exe

Jan 19, 2018
Ok, so all in all game's pretty good, the renders are very nice, top notch ahegao stuff.

Sadly as with all sandbox games, the gameplay is passable at the best of times.
Working at the sex shop resets your work ethic, upgrading the paint shop twice will stop it from making money with no way to fix it other than loading an earlier save.
Ghostbusters needed in Ginny's room, a render freezerframes on the couch, and you have to navigate yourself out of the apartment for the display to load back properly.
Bugs aside, many items are simple placeholders that you will simply waste money on, because there is no way to know until you buy it, since the description is only in the inventory.
It's a mess.
Not just that it's unfinished, but the logic used in production baffles me.
Why add placeholder items in shops? You'll just forget the refId by the time you implement them. Why let me buy them then not sell them back at full price?
Why can I sell stuff in the first place?

The game really needs to be sorted and bugfixed. Great potential though. Many devs have no clue what makes a scene *sexy*. This dev is not one of them, presumable because he has experienced passion.
how do you navigate your self out??? lol

clowns234

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 2, 2021
It's always the same story:

- some people think they are programmers overnight;

- they get up in the morning, believing they are animators;

- have breakfast, believing they are creative and original, then, while knowing nothing about how to develop a game, try their hand at graphics engines (Unity, Unreal) that they don't even know the a-b-c of how they should be used. (There are several tons of guides on the web and in the respective communities of reference: You Have To Study A Lot!);

- they arrive at lunch, thinking it is enough to be designers and with a few screenshots (and not even animated ones), they think they are "good";

- Until dinner, thinking that betatesting before release is an offensive word. (In fact, these individuals are so smart that they come to think that betatesting is an inconvenient practice to do on their games, before releasing them to the public);

- Finally, they go to sleep, thinking that a handful of 3-D screenshots (however beautiful, aesthetically) and a few cumshots in mouths and pussies are enough to make them think they are "cool";

No, this game is NOT animated, (except for the map and environments part, completely and unnecessarily in 3D) just a few screenshots here and there.

A waste of time.
There is a reason so many games are done here using renpy.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes