Jun 28, 2020
It's always the same story:

- some people think they are programmers overnight;

- they get up in the morning, believing they are animators;

- have breakfast, believing they are creative and original, then, while knowing nothing about how to develop a game, try their hand at graphics engines (Unity, Unreal) that they don't even know the a-b-c of how they should be used. (There are several tons of guides on the web and in the respective communities of reference: You Have To Study A Lot!);

- they arrive at lunch, thinking it is enough to be designers and with a few screenshots (and not even animated ones), they think they are "good";

- Until dinner, thinking that betatesting before release is an offensive word. (In fact, these individuals are so smart that they come to think that betatesting is an inconvenient practice to do on their games, before releasing them to the public);

- Finally, they go to sleep, thinking that a handful of 3-D screenshots (however beautiful, aesthetically) and a few cumshots in mouths and pussies are enough to make them think they are "cool";

No, this game is NOT animated, (except for the map and environments part, completely and unnecessarily in 3D) just a few screenshots here and there.

A waste of time.
its flipbook animated technically. but damn dude. there isn't even an animated tag on it, and not every game needs animations to be good. relax a little.

EroHunter

Sep 13, 2021

- have breakfast, believing they are creative and original, then, while knowing nothing about how to develop a game, try their hand at graphics engines (Unity, Unreal) that they don't even know the a-b-c of how they should be used. (There are several tons of guides on the web and in the respective communities of reference: You Have To Study A Lot!);

- they arrive at lunch, thinking it is enough to be designers and with a few screenshots (and not even animated ones), they think they are "good";

- Until dinner, thinking that betatesting before release is an offensive word. (In fact, these individuals are so smart that they come to think that betatesting is an inconvenient practice to do on their games, before releasing them to the public);

- Finally, they go to sleep, thinking that a handful of 3-D screenshots (however beautiful, aesthetically) and a few cumshots in mouths and pussies are enough to make them think they are "cool";

No, this game is NOT animated, (except for the map and environments part, completely and unnecessarily in 3D) just a few screenshots here and there.

A waste of time.

damn straight

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys just see a new update! So the first thing I did was download the new update. But when i unzip it and start the game, the menu say 2.0 istead of 2.1. Is this normal?
Cant wait to see all the new things in game! The first 2 relased was so awesome! Now i see pregnant too :love:
Thank you

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
We have the incest in this game? if so, how to activate it?

Lia is probably MC's mother, but when I start the game, she's a friend of MC's mother.
I think it's Aunt and cousin incest, I say that based on this conversation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
From who i understand the first two girls you meet are MC's cousins (but me too think that Lia is the aunt and Ginny's Lia doughter and MC's cousin). I hope dontaco give us a relationship menu or give us at the start of the game relationship change.
Anyway for what i understand ( i read some comment somewhere and now do not remember where o_O). But later in the game also the MC's mother come in the game. So perhpas we understand if Lia is the aunt or the cousin :ROFLMAO:
Anyway from how she act Lia look much more an Aunt, then a cousin.

Reactions: DonTaco and Qmil679
Jul 21, 2022
its flipbook animated technically. but damn dude. there isn't even an animated tag on it, and not every game needs animations to be good. relax a little.
I am very relaxed.

The "technique," in these cases, does not exist; they are simply 3D comics, which are passed off as "games" (of fake "games"), which besides being extremely boring (all the same), are also harmful to the hardware. (Not all people use their personal computers to play games, but they also use them to work)

This shows the paucity and shallowness of some developers.

So a suggestion: 3D comics.

One Renpy, that's enough.

There is a reason so many games are done here using renpy.
Yes, but only if the reason is sufficiently determined.

example of skill in 'renpy use;

- 395games.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parigar

rainysigh

Jun 8, 2019
I found a glitch where using the gifts in your inventory gives affection to the girls without talking to them.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020

A waste of time.
I just hope this one actually get's done .

Akuuka

Oct 29, 2020
Great update especially those Lia threads. I really liked the addition of new girls and sites (Park and Old house).
Btw aren't there 5 new girls insted of 4 :
  • 2 at the Old house (Mimi and nameless floating sister)
  • 1 at the Paint store (Lluvia)
  • 1 at the Sex store (Kenzy)
  • 1 at the Last floor of Apartment building (Danna)
Also found 3 minor bugs :
  • "Watch tv" with Ginny at sunrise the scene get stuck.
  • At evening in Ginny's room you can keep giving the same items cause they won't get removed from the inventory but passion still rises.
  • After purchasing "Soapy soap" work ethics resets to 20.
Overall I am excited to see other shop owner characters and that public intercourse event.
Thanks for the update.

Smilingjack4

Feb 26, 2019
how do you navigate your self out??? lol
Well, only the image is frozen on the screen, probably because of a typo in the code or something, it's pretty par for the course. I just switched to overview camera, went up until I hit a wall, left for 2 seconds, up for 1 second, and all the way right until you hit the entrance door.

Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
Noticed a couple of models floating out in the void when the camera moves too far to the left in the house (found them near the pool)

Reactions: jankuly

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018

A waste of time.
Wow relax man. The game not being animated is not that big of a deal. No need to slam the dev like that just because it isn't animated.

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
What the code to safe? Because old one was 951 but now it asks 4-digit code, lol.

How to get key from the bottom of vase? In all items i saw in the game there nothing simillar to some pliers or hook

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes