MythMackay

Feb 29, 2020
I don't know if this has been reported already (did a search, but didn't see anything,) but it looks like passion points that should be going to Lluvia are going to Kenzy. In my playthrough, Kenzy should only have 1 pt. and Lluvia should have 3 pts.

1661032040784.png

Reactions: DonTaco

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
Why is it that such strangely shaped penis is so common in games like this? I am sure that the developers of such games are, most often, guys. So what's stopping you from just looking down your panties and looking at your dick? No, seriously, it's not about the size, although the fact that in games the protagonist is valued solely for the size of the penis is already tired, but it's about the form. Why is she always so weird? Why does it thicken in the center? Damn, well, really, it's not a melon. Either that, or the head is the size of an apple or like a mushroom. Seriously, why can't you make nice dicks, devs?

But I like the game.

georgetakei

May 8, 2017
another bug: if you go to the hospital while the cow's pregnant and fuck her ou wake up to a loop where you fuck her and can't play on
Edit: that's at midnight only, in the evening the event plays out fine

Last edited:

WubbA_Wob

Dec 8, 2019
Would like to ask for those who played this on mobile. For it's apk with a size of 1.4GB, how big is the game actually is once it's actually been installed on your mobile devices? Since apk's are just compressed versions of the actual size of the game, no?

Unfortunately, in my case, couldn't
install the app even with a 4GB of free space.

Edit: Nevermind, it seems it requires more than that and a lot stronger hardware. Anyway, kindly disregard this comment.

Last edited:

Rando395

Jan 22, 2018
Bugs I have come across
1) Ginny is T posing above her bed during the evening
2) Trying to interact with Ginny on the sofa freezes the screen like the old 1.0 bug
3) That thing where you see a flash of a previous scene in between the animation changes is still there
4) If you take a bath before Ginny would you can be in the bathroom when you aren't supposed to.
5) Birth control pills still say no in game use and the patch notes say they have a use. didn't mess with them so one or the other is wrong.
6) White silhouettes can be seen in the void outside of certain areas like shops and the apartment pool. Nothing game breaking but I don't recall seeing them there last update.

Pros
1) The change to working for 1 part of the day is huge. Thank you.
2) google docs walkthrough has everything I need to know
3) older saves work. glad I don't have to restart the grind every update.
4) all the new characters are great and the new scenes for Lia and Ginny are hot

Suggestions/Concerns
1) Having another menu after selecting touch after reaching a certain point for some threads. Doing the entire midnight thread is a little much after the first time seeing it. giving us the option to start at the sex would be a great addition and could let you do other scenes there.
2) I would assume unprotected sex with Lia in the morning would get her pregnant. Not sure if you plan to do something with it or not but I'm sure it will be brought up by others when she isn't pregnant after only doing the morning scene.
3) IDK what you have planned for the purchasing of stores and such. its such a large amount of money and I cant imagine anybody doing it without cheat engine. I like the game for what it is and wouldn't like it turning into a sort of business management game personally. It's your game so keep doing what you enjoy. I will keep trying it out till I get tired of it. I think your game is amazing and has plenty of potential.
4) Some way to visually see what floor I am on in the hallways. A number near the elevator or even Different colored numbers near the elevator with the floor selection also having text the same color as the floors number. Something as small as that will help with players memorization as you expand the apartment complex. Some different colored rugs outside the doors for different renters would be nice as well so we aren't walking in and out of every room looking for a specific one. Just a suggestion as things advance.

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Is there any way to remove the x-ray glasses? I prefer being able to toggle stuff like that on and off.

Raytenn

Sep 4, 2020
For anyone struggling to get money, you can buy a jewelry for 55 and sell it for 100 at the general store (y)

Reactions: heredur

aliscad

Jun 14, 2017
Reporting a bug,
When interacting with Ginny at Sofa, it does not allow me to go out of the menu. You can only keep choose watch TV over and over again. Tried save and load, still stuck at the scene after loading.

When you choose chat, she is not interested.
When you choose quit, it goes black screen then back to the menu again.

Anyway to get out of this? I am stucked right now.

Ver 2.1

brata

May 16, 2017
love the game but it needs more balancing. Grind is indeed reduced but it should be way more reduced.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes