Epsilon66

Nov 15, 2018
There's no key to Ginny's room yet, only after you reach 50 passion with her will she allow you to enter her room in the evening.
You can go in with lower than 50 passion in the evening. But a lot of people notice she's in her room in the morning when the doors locked.

MerricWolfe92

Nov 20, 2018
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but after I do the thigh job from Ginny on the sofa, the final image of her laying on my lap doesn't go away and it just brings the talk menu back up. when you click, leave the image remains and you can't do anything.

Reactions: virio

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out yet, but after I do the thigh job from Ginny on the sofa, the final image of her laying on my lap doesn't go away and it just brings the talk menu back up. when you click, leave the image remains and you can't do anything.
Yeah it's been reported multiple times, it's fixable, save > leave to menu > load > and with still frozen image try to navigate to the entrance door and leave apartment, that would fix it.. If you don't want to fuck with it then wait until dev fixes this issue.

Reactions: X1xUDoFeaRMex1X

MerricWolfe92

Nov 20, 2018
Yeah it's been reported multiple times, it's fixable, save > leave to menu > load > and with still frozen image try to navigate to the entrance door and leave apartment, that would fix it.. If you don't want to fuck with it then wait until dev fixes this issue.
fair enough. thanks

mathen76er

Mar 20, 2020
I love it when devs apply investment system to the game early. I could just grind my ass to buy all available stores so I have cash ready when new updates release. unless that update would render old saves useless. lol. oh and I wonder if its a bug or intentional but whenever I buy or work at the adult toy store my work ethics drop to 20, I got work ethics to 50+ thought it would drop -1 for every interaction with the adult toy store but it literaly goes back to 20

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Why does gofile have version 2.0 and not 2.1
When do we get to woo Ginny?!!
Version 2.0 has no Ginny.
It's because dev forgot to change the version number when uploading it, it's actually 2.1 but the name of the files are kept from the initial release even if the changes were made, and regarding Ginny, for actual sex scene you will have to wait for the next update i believe, for now it's only a few scenes.

Last edited:

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
I love it when devs apply investment system to the game early. I could just grind my ass to buy all available stores so I have cash ready when new updates release. unless that update would render old saves useless. lol. oh and I wonder if its a bug or intentional but whenever I buy or work at the adult toy store my work ethics drop to 20, I got work ethics to 50+ thought it would drop -1 for every interaction with the adult toy store but it literaly goes back to 20
it's not intentional that it drops to 20 after you buy something or work at sex shop, it would be fixed tho

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
It's because dev forgot to change the version number when uploading it, it's actually 2.1 but the name of the files are kept from the initial release even if the changes were made, and regarding Ginny, for actual sex scene you will have to wait for the next update i believe, for now it's only thighjob, bj under table and bj in her room on the bed.
I'm as disappointed as can be. A fine gal as her without a creampie scene is worse than no scenes at all.
Teasing is uncalled for. By the by, why does Jinny have a tastier ass than Lia?
Is their dumping dad packing a dumpy of his own to compensate for Lia's flat ass?

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
I'm as disappointed as can be. A fine gal as her without a creampie scene is worse than no scenes at all.
Teasing is uncalled for. By the by, why does Jinny have a tastier ass than Lia?
Is their dumping dad packing a dumpy of his own to compensate for Lia's flat ass?
Yeah, sorry for the spoil, i haven't really had a good sleep so i'm a bit out of it. Well, dunno about their dad, but i can pretty much imagine mom with quite a dumpy. And yeah, i agree about creampie scene, but the dev barely got done on what essentialy is a version 2 of the game, which is basically like a few months of the game being created iirc, i'm already thankfull enough that he doesn't add like 2 scenes per update

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
where is key???????????????????????????//// i cant find key fuck!! lol
key is in living room behind the plants but i don't know how to take it.
This game is awesome <3 how often it raises a new update? i live sister content but it have a bug in the sofa when watching tv it's difficult advance with she

Reactions: DonTaco

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
key is in living room behind the plants but i don't know how to take it.
This game is awesome <3 how often it raises a new update? i live sister content but it have a bug in the sofa when watching tv it's difficult advance with she
Bug with Ginny in sofa too!

Reactions: Webleten

Quadclops

Jan 5, 2019
Sadly that didn't work for me, weird.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes