bishamonite

Nov 10, 2017
Found it in PC\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DonTaco\BIG LONG COMPLEX. In that case, here's my save.

I made 11 saves, I got 94 passion points for Lia and the X-ray glasses in the last one, all the scenes with Lia were "end of thread" as far as I know. The other saves were scenes before it, not every progression is in it.
We need to get save file registries as well. Can you please upload or someone upload their save files for registry?

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Javichu

IIe4eHbka

Jun 19, 2020
Has anyone encountered such a bug: it’s like I always have the “right” button pressed, it starts at the stage of choosing a name and the sector runs by itself, then it goes into the game - the character always goes to the right and bumps into the wall. In order to sort it out somehow, you have to press to the left all the time.

UPD: I disconnected the joystick - it helped.

Last edited:

pearsman

Jun 27, 2018
Can confirm that talking to the lady in sexshop will reset work ethic to around 20 if you have more than 20.

Reactions: Harel

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
Can confirm that talking to the lady in sexshop will reset work ethic to around 20 if you have more than 20.
It's okay. You don't really need to do anything beyond the sex shop at the moment. Working there and at the art shop are the only two jobs that give relationship points, and you can make money by purchasing jewelry and selling it back to the store. It costs $55 to buy and sells for $100. So as long as you have a little money to get started it's easy to afford whatever you want.

Robert rivers

Feb 6, 2018
Found a bug: if you talk to Ginny with not enough passion (20) you could get bugged with her in the couch, you choose "leave" but it's still in the couch, you can blindly navigate and intercat with stuff, I found the tv so I watched it, still had the problem, passed time, next I found the chair to eat and that fixed it
Edit: yeah that scene is broken haha

Last edited:

mormis

Apr 12, 2018
any trick/cheat atleast for the money?

EDIT: i've asked the question thinking yiu could work just at the shop and get 50$ at the time. sry XD

Last edited:
Jan 1, 2021
i have a weird bug i got the dentist tool but i went to my inventory to use it like i did with xray glasses and it disappeared and i cant figure out how to get it back
i went ahead and rolled back i had a save from about 20 mins before but just figured i would share this bug in case anyone else has this problem DO NOT USE THE DENTIST TOOL IN YOUR INVENTORY that is why it happened

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes