zealot0044

Mar 14, 2022
Alrightie, after some hours with this game, I have faced some troubles that bugged me alot
1. Giddy morning TV passion act and normal Chat option will most likely freezes the game but the sounds show that the game still continue
2. The Work Ethnic always reset back to 20 occassionally and this makes money grinding unbearable because I have to go around the city all over again

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Alrightie, after some hours with this game, I have faced some troubles that bugged me alot
1. Giddy morning TV passion act and normal Chat option will most likely freezes the game but the sounds show that the game still continue
2. The Work Ethnic always reset back to 20 occassionally and this makes money grinding unbearable because I have to go around the city all over again
I think the second problem stems from working at the sex shop and as for the first I would say either save before and the scene then or wait for debug or new version to come out .

Last edited:
Reactions: zealot0044

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Might just make this game a full pregnancy and then send them all to get stuck in Hospital. Great game 9/9, 69/69, 101/101. Go wank yourself. I'll wait a year, it will be painful to play this update by update.
Or you could just use Cheat Engine and spare yourself from the grinding, y'know like how most people did. The game's animation is pretty good despite their inadequacy so far.

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Or you could just use Cheat Engine and spare yourself from the grinding, y'know like how most people did. The game's animation is pretty good despite their inadequacy so far.
What grinding ? ... making money in this game is EZ af, why the need of CE? Lol.
I'm criticize the pregnancy and aunty stuck at hospital. I dislike preggo idea, genre & games ... unless it's the ending of a game.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes