bouli0

Sep 2, 2017
Good 3D scenes.
But, there's too much overlap between the pictures when it's animated. The final result is a bit smudgy.
And sometimes there are some unrelated pictures "flashing" in between picture changes. Probably something to do with un-cleaned image layers.
Just my opinion though.

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
What are the actual chances Lia gets pregnant? or do you need a few days/weeks for it to show?
From what I can tell, it's guaranteed. However it only happens in certain scenes. Specifically, having sex with her in the morning while she's sleeping won't trigger it, nor will the default bath tub scene. You have to either use the soap from the sex shop, poke holes in the condoms using a pin (find it in the sex shop on the wall calendar), or have sex with her enough that she doesn't force you to wear a condom at night.

Once you see the animation for fertilization, it takes about a week for her to announce it.

Tearil

Mar 12, 2019
Found it in PC\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DonTaco\BIG LONG COMPLEX. In that case, here's my save.

I made 11 saves, I got 94 passion points for Lia and the X-ray glasses in the last one, all the scenes with Lia were "end of thread" as far as I know. The other saves were scenes before it, not every progression is in it.
Could be possible to get and update with all scenes from this new update? Thanks

Benn Swagger

Aug 26, 2016
Might just make this game a full pregnancy and then send them all to get stuck in Hospital. Great game 9/9, 69/69, 101/101. Go wank yourself. I'll wait a year, it will be painful to play this update by update.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes