Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
PC, I counted steps to get to the door and everything but I cannot leave the apartment.
If you talk with iggy again and give her a pressent you can advance to midday then up full left full and down a little for dinner, after dinner bug disapears.
Anyone know how to take keys? and for what is the screwdriver and the plant leaf?

Reactions: ShurA-1S

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Stand here, and practice a few times to go out of the apartment, so that you're sure that you remember the way to at least get close to door, once you reach the wall at the entrance where the door is it's just a matter of going up and down to trigger the door, after that go to Ginny, start scene, after it finishes, save, leave, load and go to the door and leave apartment. 1661113611668.png

Javichu

Jan 31, 2018
Thanks, Ill see if I can do something about the performance. If not i might have to simplify some meshes.

Also, the key can be obtain by crouching in the paint room and interacting on the shelfs (not the safe box), the numbers to unlock the padlock are hidden around the paint room.

If you don't want to bother this is the combination:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
lol the number is 951 you see in painting yeah but you need to put 4 numbers it doesn't open

Reactions: jxd

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
that
If you talk with iggy again and give her a pressent you can advance to midday then up full left full and down a little for dinner, after dinner bug disapears.
Anyone know how to take keys? and for what is the screwdriver and the plant leaf?
That's actually a good way as well to get rid of the frozen image, if you would stand a bit more down than i do at my screenshot, i believe after scene and giving her a gift you can just go straight left and just start dinner maybe?

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
lol the number is 951 you see in painting yeah but you need to put 4 numbers it doesn't open
That safe is not really needed rn, it was there for future updates, but if ya need the code for it, then on the shelves a bit right of the safe there's 6 numbers written on the wall, you only need the first one and 3 last ones

Reactions: xibalaoma

Ivory42a

Aug 6, 2021
There's an issue with Ginnys Sofa scenes. it goes to the next part of the day but I'm unable to leave the scene

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Yeah, sorry for the spoil, i haven't really had a good sleep so i'm a bit out of it. Well, dunno about their dad, but i can pretty much imagine mom with quite a dumpy. And yeah, i agree about creampie scene, but the dev barely got done on what essentialy is a version 2 of the game, which is basically like a few months of the game being created iirc, i'm already thankfull enough that he doesn't add like 2 scenes per update
Mom has no dumpy, not even while laying on the bed. She has thighs en masse, but no ass.
Sister tho, that's where the true tush is at.

• Haha
Reactions: DonTaco
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes