Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
im not to keen on playing a unity game, they lag my computer every time. but i still downloaded it and put the save that others have. just to see the sex scenes. i find the art style appealing but the animations are not animations at all. just slideshows going back and forth slowly.

you want free movement why you didnt just do it with renpy? theres bugs too like if you talk to Ginny in the sofa and try to leave, it wont ever let you leave. it just loops back to the beginning of the dialogue and pressing leave over and over just nets the same thing

by the way what is this artstyle called? is there any relavant game or some animation that uses this? if someone could link it... please...

Pushpa Gotama

Dec 7, 2021
what are the sex scenes this game currently have? is there a gallery?

moreover, i downloaded from this thread but the game folder and exe says that its v2.0

Shas'O

Feb 3, 2018
The file downloaded said 2.1 but the content in that compressed file is 2.0

Also is it just me or does the MC's dick look like an APCR tank round?

Last edited:

GAMAGAMER

May 1, 2020
for some reason i cant access the menu. not sure if its a bug or what. in the last version i hovered over the top left corner and then clicked the - symbol. i cant click the top left corner anymore.

matrix2

Mar 15, 2019
Great update especially those Lia threads. I really liked the addition of new girls and sites (Park and Old house).
Btw aren't there 5 new girls insted of 4 :
  • 2 at the Old house (Mimi and nameless floating sister)
  • 1 at the Paint store (Lluvia)
  • 1 at the Sex store (Kenzy)
  • 1 at the Last floor of Apartment building (Danna)
Also found 3 minor bugs :
  • "Watch tv" with Ginny at sunrise the scene get stuck.
  • At evening in Ginny's room you can keep giving the same items cause they won't get removed from the inventory but passion still rises.
  • After purchasing "Soapy soap" work ethics resets to 20.
Overall I am excited to see other shop owner characters and that public intercourse event.
Thanks for the update.
how i can get the key for ginny ?

Last edited:

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
im not to keen on playing a unity game, they lag my computer every time. but i still downloaded it and put the save that others have. just to see the sex scenes. i find the art style appealing but the animations are not animations at all. just slideshows going back and forth slowly.

you want free movement why you didnt just do it with renpy? theres bugs too like if you talk to Ginny in the sofa and try to leave, it wont ever let you leave. it just loops back to the beginning of the dialogue and pressing leave over and over just nets the same thing

by the way what is this artstyle called? is there any relavant game or some animation that uses this? if someone could link it... please...
my PC running Debian is also old, perhaps you should try another OS... but playing Big Long Complex is really lightweight if we compare with other Unity games.

the public release 2.1 have many bugs, perhaps the 3.0 on Patreon and announced through its Discord have no those problems

Reactions: BoycottedGuy
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes