mattyarch

Jun 12, 2017
Alrightie, after some hours with this game, I have faced some troubles that bugged me alot
1. Giddy morning TV passion act and normal Chat option will most likely freezes the game but the sounds show that the game still continue
2. The Work Ethnic always reset back to 20 occassionally and this makes money grinding unbearable because I have to go around the city all over again
all you need to do is work once in the adult shop and earn 200 dollars. then just keep buying jewelry and then selling it over and over again for unlimited money. then hold 99 for a plus 7 bonus to passion

Anonyme:3

Aug 15, 2021
What is the button for the map or do i need to get something or to somewhere to go outside?
Ps. Using mobile ver.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Is it just me that game keeps showing previous h scene during transition between current h scene?
Yeah I originally thought it was something like him flashbacking but its actually a bug which should be getting patched out.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
the scene with the red head on the cough keeps glitching
there is a fix a couple pages back or save before the scene and view it that way OR wait for next update and see if that fixes it , this is a reoccurring bug so I am curious if taco has figured out why this occurs or not , regardless I am very interested this next update ...... mostly flor . :sneaky:

May 11, 2022
"You know the drill. I don't have to explain it to you."
Dev says that so nonchalantly. Setup-wise it might be very generic, but the gameplay is a real nice breath of fresh air.
I certainly didn't know what I was in for when I DL'd the game, but was pleasantly surprised with the mix of 1st/3rd person interchangeable perspective and the real-time 3D. You should market the game better, it's awesome.

lordvipi

Aug 20, 2022
DonTaco please fix this the game.:confused:
mother door unlock item bugs.:cry:
Ginny story full bugs.:unsure:
i love this game please man fix!

Reactions: DonTaco

Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
Not that it's an issue but Is there a faster way to make money? I remember you could just buy and sell jewelry but I'm not sure if it works anymore

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Not that it's an issue but Is there a faster way to make money? I remember you could just buy and sell jewelry but I'm not sure if it works anymore
Pretty much gain work ethic to work at higher value locations, the general store is $50 per shift but the clothes shop is $550. Also the recent update added ability to purchase some stores (a lot of money) which gives daily income and can upgrade, they're also looking to be the way you unlock the scenes with shop characters but there's only 1 thread for the sex shop one.

Reactions: Lycanshi
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes