Lycanshi

Jun 27, 2022
T
Pretty much gain work ethic to work at higher value locations, the general store is $50 per shift but the clothes shop is $550. Also the recent update added ability to purchase some stores (a lot of money) which gives daily income and can upgrade, they're also looking to be the way you unlock the scenes with shop characters but there's only 1 thread for the sex shop one.
Thank you

johndoe1545

Resident Head-Patters
Donor
May 5, 2017
:HideThePain: i wish those stuff like x ray glass, condom is all re-usable, i know its not realistic, but damn it burns thru my money

Reactions: Daddums

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
found a bug where after i impregnated ginny and waiting a few days to tell me that she is pregnant and then goin to her room she tells me she is pregnant now she is both in the hospital and the apartment

also something that i hope to see in future update:
i hope we get to see some more depravation states of the characters (or at least some) where at the start the will act reserved and then at the act become your sex pet/slave

megaxxx

Aug 27, 2017
I remember playing this game some weeks ago and not having any sex animations or animated tag on it. Does the game have animated sex scenes now? Because it has the animated tag now.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes