ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
:HideThePain: i wish those stuff like x ray glass, condom is all re-usable, i know its not realistic, but damn it burns thru my money
X ray glasses were re-usable before 2.1, it's mostly a bug that made it disappear for some reason. In 3.0 it was fixed as far as i checked

Apr 22, 2022
Man this game is bug city.

1) Game will show older scenes for a few frames in the middle of other scenes. This is pretty confusing.

2) Lia got pregnant which caused the game to also play the Ginny got pregnant scenes even though my passion for Ginny is less than 20 and I have yet to do anything. Ginny can no longer be interacted with during the Afternoon (she's in the bath, can't do anything). Lia is just gone from the game.

3) Doing the sunrise scene with Ginny skips straight to afternoon. The Midday screen will show, then immediately black screen to afternoon.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
Man this game is bug city.

1) Game will show older scenes for a few frames in the middle of other scenes. This is pretty confusing.

2) Lia got pregnant which caused the game to also play the Ginny got pregnant scenes even though my passion for Ginny is less than 20 and I have yet to do anything. Ginny can no longer be interacted with during the Afternoon (she's in the bath, can't do anything). Lia is just gone from the game.

3) Doing the sunrise scene with Ginny skips straight to afternoon. The Midday screen will show, then immediately black screen to afternoon.
Ginny won't let you enter the bathroom if your passion is too low, what passion are you on?

Apr 22, 2022
Ginny won't let you enter the bathroom if your passion is too low, what passion are you on?
I am up to passion 60 now, I can enter the bathroom just fine, she's there, but I don't have to knock to enter and if I interact with the bath, it just says to bath, doesn't talk with ginny, hence why bug city.

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
I am up to passion 60 now, I can enter the bathroom just fine, she's there, but I don't have to knock to enter and if I interact with the bath, it just says to bath, doesn't talk with ginny, hence why bug city.
Well, i just got Lia pregnant, Ginny didn't appeared after that for me and still interacteable once Lia went to hospital

Reactions: DonTaco

iron4doves

Dec 28, 2018
I remember playing this game some weeks ago and not having any sex animations or animated tag on it. Does the game have animated sex scenes now? Because it has the animated tag now.
Pretty sure it's had animated sex scenes since first version. Yes there are plenty today.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes