Gdiggers

Dec 27, 2019
Played through most of it and I gotta say I like what I've played so far.

Two main interests are simple archetypes but one's I think most like. Models don't look outrageously unproportioned.

Only suggestion is that work ethic maybe should go up a little quicker at the beginning. Having to work 15 times at the mart for only $50 was a little tedious. I'd suggest lowering the "work at" barrier at all other places by 5.

Reactions: SirBobby

Zabutnik

Dec 31, 2019
Unity's default place to save files for pc is in the windows registry i believe, if you played unity games that had saves in the game files, then those were specifically changed for them to be saved in there.
Yeah that's where I checked in the Unity folder and they are not there. There's an Analytics folder but no save files.

Reactions: lerolerdo

Doktorx

Jan 4, 2019
there are supposed to be 3 scenes with Ginny..
- 1 Sex in the bathroom
- 2 Sex in bed
- 3 ???? Which one ?

Also there is supposed to be a new scene with Lia, which one and where is it found ?

ShurA-1S

Dec 18, 2018
there are supposed to be 3 scenes with Ginny..
- 1 Sex in the bathroom
- 2 Sex in bed
- 3 ???? Which one ?

Also there is supposed to be a new scene with Lia, which one and where is it found ?
In the hospital when Ginny is pregnant, and when Lia washes dishes

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
Ginny is bugged at the hospital, she's gonna be there forever even if you give her the speed birth pills.

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
This will seem very silly but it includes a controls button in the V key menu, to remember what each button does and not go crazy, thank you very much.

finethankyou

Aug 29, 2022
disappointed.
This is a 2D game, not a 3D game.

You're just using Unity with something like this...

Last edited:

ToastyOats

Aug 5, 2016
Can't actually explore the new scenes I get the old scene glitch again that turns my save into a non-functioning nightmare of frame stills.

The bugs are rally dragging this thing through the mud.

Reactions: jxd
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes