jxd

Jun 8, 2020
A doubt there are scenes with others that are not the ones you live with at home?

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I understand that the games that use unity are recorded in binaries in the registry ... therefore it cannot be edited, for these games there is the cheat engine, which is not complicated to use but you have to make a few attempts before you get the hang of it hand, you can modify the money, work affection, etc ...

Reactions: lerolerdo

lerolerdo

Nov 12, 2020
I understand that the games that use unity are recorded in binaries in the registry ... therefore it cannot be edited, for these games there is the cheat engine, which is not complicated to use but you have to make a few attempts before you get the hang of it hand, you can modify the money, work affection, etc ...
yeah i use chea engine right now, is so much useful!

Smygis

Jan 6, 2018
View attachment 1931525

Overview:
Another game where the protagonist with a huge cock has to live with two horny women.
You know the drill. I don't have to explain it to you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-09-17
Release Date: 2022-09-15
Developer: DonTaco - - -
Censored: No
Version: 3.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - -
Android: - MEGA - - WORKUPLOAD

Extras:

View attachment 1931685 View attachment 1931687 View attachment 1931688 View attachment 1931690 View attachment 1931693 View attachment 1931689 View attachment 1931694 View attachment 1931695 View attachment 1931696 View attachment 1931697 View attachment 1931699 View attachment 1931698
Get this gam on MAC

steel79

Nov 19, 2017
What is this, there is a bug in every episode broadcast, the game does not open a black screen.rushes to release the game and publishes it without checking

brata

May 16, 2017
another excellent update.
No problems on my side or bugs and all scenes are good.
Only thing is that the scene with the sex-shop girl.. is it just that 1 panel where we see her and hero?
Found it. I didn't know I had to buy the shop

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

brata

May 16, 2017
DonTaco
Bugs:
1. Some of the shops do not upgrade instantly. For example the sex shop , after you buy it still stays at 0 even if you leave and re-enter but once you do the girl scenes they update.
2. If you get 2 girls pregnant same day/night , they will both appear afterwards one on top of the other
3. Birth's shouldn't happen same day as it looks like it is bugged (asking name 2x) but it is not. You could put a name like "Mia is giving birth... " etc to differentiate between the pregnancies
4. When you buy the art supply shop she doesn't recognise you as her boss.
5. Girl in Library won't interact.
6. Once you have sex with (or maybe that's when I noticed) with sex-shop girl (or when you upgraded shops above 6 or 7) they stop (all of them) providing income.

Some Typos like "afrid" instead of "afraid" when sleeping with Ginny , etc

Ideas:
1. Installing (without girl knowing) an anti-pregnancy coil in the girl? (Something that will allow you for a creampie without the risk of pregnancy. (Can be installed/un-installed from hero pc?)
2. You should be able to sleep in your own apartment after you buy the bed.
3. Possible scenes in your own room (asking the girls to visit?)
4. When one of the two girls is in the hospital , the other should have different options since the other girl won't be in the house.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
DonTaco
Bugs:
1. Some of the shops do not upgrade instantly. For example the sex shop , after you buy it still stays at 0 even if you leave and re-enter but once you do the girl scenes they update.
2. If you get 2 girls pregnant same day/night , they will both appear afterwards one on top of the other
3. Birth's shouldn't happen same day as it looks like it is bugged (asking name 2x) but it is not. You could put a name like "Mia is giving birth... " etc to differentiate between the pregnancies
6. Once you have sex with (or maybe that's when I noticed) with sex-shop girl (or when you upgraded shops above 6 or 7) they stop (all of them) providing income.

Ideas:
1. Installing (without girl knowing) an anti-pregnancy coil in the girl? (Something that will allow you for a creampie without the risk of pregnancy. (Can be installed/un-installed from hero pc?)
4. When one of the two girls is in the hospital , the other should have different options since the other girl won't be in the house.
I will say the library is under construction. Currently following locations are under construction as well with no use currently: the park, cathedral (currently I think the graves have high patreon sub member mentions), library, house on south island. Then like he's added the girl in clothes shop but she hasn't got scenes yet as well.

Reactions: brata

homarkc

Nov 12, 2018
DonTaco
Bugs:
1. Some of the shops do not upgrade. For example the sex shop , after you buy it still stays at 0

Ideas:
More bugs:
1. Indeed the level of sex shop stays at 0 despite of buying upgrades. But somehow I manage to gain Level 3 at sex shop. I wonder if it is a result of upgrading the general store to Level 3? Because when I purchase the deed of the art shop (after reaching level 3 at the general store), the level at art shop is set automatically at 3. The total income from the 3 stores per day is 5890.
2. I can upgrade general store to Level 4, and after that all stores got upgraded to level 4, but I lose the income from general store and sex shop stops (5600 per day), but not the art store (290 per day). However, if I go to the art shop to buy an upgrade, the level stays at 4, but the the daily income from stores increases to 500 per day.

Domenico85

May 15, 2019
guys I'd like to ask some simple questions:
- the 2 new girls that you can have fun with them or not?
- who can I take to the new apartment?
- how do i see if i've done all the scenes with all the characters?
THX

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes