jxd

Jun 8, 2020
DonTaco
Bugs:
1. Some of the shops do not upgrade instantly. For example the sex shop , after you buy it still stays at 0 even if you leave and re-enter but once you do the girl scenes they update.
2. If you get 2 girls pregnant same day/night , they will both appear afterwards one on top of the other
3. Birth's shouldn't happen same day as it looks like it is bugged (asking name 2x) but it is not. You could put a name like "Mia is giving birth... " etc to differentiate between the pregnancies
4. When you buy the art supply shop she doesn't recognise you as her boss.
5. Girl in Library won't interact.
6. Once you have sex with (or maybe that's when I noticed) with sex-shop girl (or when you upgraded shops above 6 or 7) they stop (all of them) providing income.

Some Typos like "afrid" instead of "afraid" when sleeping with Ginny , etc

Ideas:
1. Installing (without girl knowing) an anti-pregnancy coil in the girl? (Something that will allow you for a creampie without the risk of pregnancy. (Can be installed/un-installed from hero pc?)
2. You should be able to sleep in your own apartment after you buy the bed.
3. Possible scenes in your own room (asking the girls to visit?)
4. When one of the two girls is in the hospital , the other should have different options since the other girl won't be in the house.

Good morning, I have a question, what do you mean by upgrade shop? you mean work? because the only thing I could do was work and buy things, I don't remember buying a store, beyond the apartment, and is there a scene with the girl from the sex shop? because I have only worked and there is no interaction for me...

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
I thinks this game will be my favourite without doubt, maybe if i can sometime i'll suscribe to patreon. Few games gives me the pregnancy risk kink hard like this one, and it would be even better if all was in 3D but i understand perfectly the issues of making somethin work nice. I hope for more preggers and content like, also nice form of adding the spicy relatives ones without Patreon using Ned Flanders mode XD

¡Saludos a México desde Sevilla, que tengas muchísima suerte con el proyecto!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco and jxd

jxd

Jun 8, 2020
I thinks this game will be my favourite without doubt, maybe if i can sometime i'll suscribe to patreon. Few games gives me the pregnancy risk kink hard like this one, and it would be even better if all was in 3D but i understand perfectly the issues of making somethin work nice. I hope for more preggers and content like, also nice form of adding the spicy relatives ones without Patreon using Ned Flanders mode XD

¡Saludos a México desde Sevilla, que tengas muchísima suerte con el proyecto!
I love the theme you mention, do you have any titles you recommend?

Reactions: DaNomospando

brata

May 16, 2017
Good morning, I have a question, what do you mean by upgrade shop? you mean work? because the only thing I could do was work and buy things, I don't remember buying a store, beyond the apartment, and is there a scene with the girl from the sex shop? because I have only worked and there is no interaction for me...
Some (not all) shops have a PC screen on the desk next to the girl. You can used that to buy the store and it will give you income at the end of each day. You need to buy the Sex Shop so you can see the scene with the girl there.

Reactions: jxd and DonTaco

randoMcDuder

Nov 17, 2017
Exciting, but very buggy right now. Ginny's pregnancy doesn't actually progress unless I get Lia pregnant and complete hers. Upgrading a shop doesn't actually upgrade the level of the shop, but does increase the money output. But if you upgrade a shop too much, it resets and gets stuck at the lowest money output. The sex shop does not actually increase money output when you upgrade it.

Reactions: DonTaco

pcheloeb

Mar 9, 2020
I like this game. It's pretty good but there are some issues with it.
Some of them include: in the previous update I upgraded my work ethics and Ginny's passion greatly, I have bought some items and the apartment. But now I have to do all of that again.
That's just silly.

Reactions: DonTaco

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
I love the theme you mention, do you have any titles you recommend?
"Last Hope" was promissing and really like this one but completly in 3D, the sad thing it's that the pregnancy was on the way and don't know much what happened but worth the try at least for good incest and all 3D thing. "Phasmohentaia" it's good and goes more in a some rpg way, the pregnancy it's totally a risk with some npc but in general a laberynth to move. "S.H.E.L.T.E.R." rounds completly around getting your Mom, sisters and practically any woman to get pregnant in a Fallout like world, similir you have "Apocalypse" but shelter is way better in the art side. "Corrupted Kingdom" worht also a try having pregnancy even with magical Goddesses in a very relaxing sandbox vn. In the clasics there are Summertime Saga with a good amount of pregnancy and hot gals with differents body types but a greedy lazy dev and Parental Love, a VN arround incest and pregnancy with a lot of paths to choose. Imouto Life (normal and fantasy) it's a tamagotchi manga like game with multiple ending based on how you treated your sister, each time you fill her, can get pregnant much like in Twisting Vines, another worth a try and very short to play with good and bad ending with or without pregnant.

There are more but these are at the moment for me some that achieve the kink thing and getting me to play a lot, also i recomend you to try Sims 4 with Wicked Wims mod, very customizable and the pregnacy risk can get you in trouble, even if a teenager sims gets pregnant with her brother son, the family wont acept it easily.

If you want when i try some game with these kinks i can tell you to try, also if you have some to try, tell me, i love these kind of games haha

princeofpoon

Oct 14, 2018
Man, you are ticking every fucking box now! Belly bulge, pregnancy, cumflation (!!! So happy about that, keep it coming, bro!), and I for one am enjoying the models. You got yourself a patreon!

Nov 13, 2017
Does anyone else find the unfinished explorable world of this game extremely scary and unsettling?
The random faulty textured npcs, the black void that any sub area stares into, glowing beings in said void floating aimlessly, the house full of your mom's clones living together?
I know it's not intentional but these all add up to make one of the scariest game worlds i've ever played lmao. The fact that they are just there while the normal music play on is just kinda disturbing too.
It feels like playing a real creepypasta.

Last edited:

deviltongue

Jan 11, 2020
tried to search but apparently 40+ pages yet no one answers the question of where save file is located. is it suppose to be a secret? :LOL:

Reactions: dramin99
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes