DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
i have find a bug after i buy the 4 upgrade for the general store the income drop to 500. is there away to fix it or there only 3 upgrades?
It's a bug, all the shops have one, the sexshop doesn't give you more income even upgraded and the paint shopt after the 3 or 4 upgrade stop giving you money at all

Jan 8, 2022
After taking a bath at midday, I got stuck when the girl started her bath in the afternoon. DonTaco , make it so that the protag is shunted outside in case of these events. Going to start all over again.

Jul 1, 2017
Couple of bugs with Ginny:
  • You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
  • Getting Lia pregnant -> gets Ginny pregnant without going all the way (1+1 offer?)
Other than these - great game but please get a skip function/key/whatever fcol...

Reactions: TwinkieMan
Nov 27, 2021
Here is Full Save (LOAD LAST SAVE FOR FULL SAVE). Just download it and run it!
If it's not working type regedit in start menu, run as administrator, and go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DonTaco <--- Delete Dontaco and then again start this save.
This is a path for a Mac or for Window ?
This path don't exist with window

winstonns

Jun 22, 2017
I love this game so much, i hope dev will add some more dirty fetishes, like (very) hairy pussy, hairy armpits and peeing.
if you can give me a 100% confirm i'll become a patreon straight away!

Best of luck wished to the dev, i'll follow this gem gladly. ;)

Apr 7, 2019
Oh, yeah, I forgot to report this because, personally, I'm not into pregnant content: Ginny being pregnant does not seem to affect her schedule at all, in fact, I never got any sort of scene of her announcing that she's giving birth or anything. I got her pregnant twice and didn't even see the baby anywhere.
More over, at literally any time you can find a version of her pregnant on the hospital, floating above the bed. It's interactable and you can fuck her there regardless of passion. I am also assuming it's because of this sex-having that she got pregnant the first time, because I wasnt at a point where the MC could have actual sex with her when the pregnancy happened.
So yeah, Ginny's pregnancy feature is pretty buggy.

saiful

May 27, 2018
Ginny black mail MC.. MC did not touch or have sex with ginny then suddenly she came to MC room announce she pregnant and carrying MC baby. hahahha

Reactions: TwinkieMan

fanevagabontul

Jan 3, 2019
Apartment Deed - You can get it by going to the last floor on the complex and interacting with the door
This will let you own an apartment, in the 5th floor

Help me please
What do I do with it after I buy it and furnish it?

This-guy

Nov 29, 2017
I’ve been looking everywhere but I can’t find the 4 digit code for the safe. Can someone help me?

zleerid

Feb 3, 2020
Has anyone been able to fix/get past the black screen when you first launch te game. Unity comes up and just stays black.

Reactions: Can34

zenkita

Jul 17, 2017
Can someone tell me how i can make lia pregnant? The mc cum in her and i give her the speed pill but she doesn't pregnant yet ?

Spectre101

Nov 28, 2019
While playing my 1st run. I choose the erotic option during Afternoon on Lia randomly and somehow I saw my passion with Lia was 100. I didn't save the game that time. but, when I tried that 2nd time. It didn't work. Was it some kind of bug/glitch. Does anyone here knows how to make that happen again ?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes