KAVLAK

Jan 22, 2019
for who have black screen change your region in settings that will fix
Did not change a thing still blackscreen, I cant open the game.The game opens and then I can see unity logo but I can not start or play game just blackscreen please any solutions?

Reactions: foul23

patlidzan

Apr 2, 2021
Here is Full Save (LOAD LAST SAVE FOR FULL SAVE). Just download it and run it!
If it's not working type regedit in start menu, run as administrator, and go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DonTaco <--- Delete Dontaco and then again start this save.

skyteam

Jun 25, 2018
how do i change the game's resolution(?)? the window is too big, and i can't do anything

edit: well, it seems that the window is actually the right size for my PC, but i might have found a bug, and i don't know if this was already reported: when you impregnate the aunt, and give her the pill to speed up the pregnancy, it's the cousin that goes to the hospital, and she gets stuck there, although she still shows up in the apartment

Last edited:

MoiMoi

Jul 27, 2017
how do i change the game's resolution(?)? the window is too big, and i can't do anything
I was about to comment on that. Is there a setting or a software to edit the resolution? The game is unplayable on my laptop.

Apr 7, 2019
Well, that was a fun game. Its strange, even though there is clearly many bugs, it is very palpable the amount of effort put in it. The immediate issues i see:
-upgrading shops, though they do seem to increase the income they generate, doesn't change their level number or have any clear indicator that it happened
-characters in the park with faulty textures
-Girl in clothes shop has blank eyes
-Player character's walk loop seems to be broken, after one cycle he just loops
-As of now, having the apartment deed, even fully furnished, does nothing(could at least let you nap and sleep on the bed)
-The apartment furniture stays in your inventory like consumables, and can be bought more than once for no reason???
-Finally, this is an issue that I'm not complaining about, since it made the grind much easier, but, though you have a limit on how many gifts you can give in a day, the gifts themselves (for example, chocolate), are not consumed. So I can give a girl the same chocolate multiple times, for easy Passion. I assume that is not intended, buuuuuut it did make getting everything easier.

And that's my report on this one. Overall, other than what was pointed out and a few grammatical issues, the game is fun and sexy as far as I am concerned. Keep up the good work.

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

Mukuro

Jun 15, 2018
Additional settings would be good.

- changing resolution
- game speed (?)
- button for day & night cycle
- fast travel (?)
- replay scenes (?)

Just some suggestions no need for heat, you can ignore this post.

leonardoxx318

Aug 12, 2018
I cant install the APK 3.0 don't let me someone have the same problem? I need to delete all ando install again or something ?

Agungteguh27

Jun 4, 2017
i think i.ve got bug here. How Lia and Genny gor pregnant. I didn.t fuck Genny yet, but she's end up in the hospital along Lia

larquisdesade123

Sep 11, 2022
for people asking about the 4 digit vs 3 digit lock... the painting room has TWO (at least) locked boxes. There is the safe which appears to be 4 digit, and the box which is on the same wall but closer to the door (still need to crouch) which is 3 digit. The 3 digit box has the dentist tool inside (from memory I think the code was 951, as is written on one of the paintings in the room). The dentist tool can be used on the 3 white vases in the living room (by the Time magazine) to get a key for the milf's bedroom, which you can use to enter in the morning.

Cheat engine works very well, both for money and for her passion level. They're just the default 4-byte values. Search for current value, then do a next scan every time you update it (earn money, spend money) until you only have one memory location left. Rinse repeat for the other variable (give gift, chat, etc).

Also, I was able to go into windowed mode (helpful when cheat engining and looking up tips...) by using the classic Alt+Enter hotkey

for people saying this doesn't need a guide/walkthrough, you're out of your goddamn mind lmao
the 4 digit u can find on micro wave

gundam_00

Aug 5, 2017
i have find a bug after i buy the 4 upgrade for the general store the income drop to 500. is there away to fix it or there only 3 upgrades?

Elnarmi99

Oct 10, 2019
This game will be awesome that there's pregnant sex with the hot milf ! (preggosex my favorite fetish) hoping the best for the developer to continue this journey ..

Reactions: DaNomospando
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes