Abaddon01

Feb 6, 2018
Biggest Bug Infestation since Starship Troopers..... Starting=Crash, Load Save= Crash,Controls=Crash.....what kind of Experiment is this?

lordvipi

Aug 20, 2022
Hi
3.0 game

pregnant Ginny hospital sex scene bugs please fix.:cry:

and 2 ginny there is. one of them pregnant in hospital and the another no pregnant the house.:cry:

apart from that, I didn't find any other bugs in the game.;)

Last edited:

brata

May 16, 2017
I change Unity to 2021 but that about it
Can you go back to whatever previous version you used ? It seems to create compatibility issues with players (or if you can to to a build with the older version that you used in the past?

Drakehorst420

Aug 15, 2022
I keep getting a black screen after seeing the unity logo and then it crashes on the android version is it something on my end that I can fix or do I just wait for updates

lust12e

Aug 15, 2019
all i can say to this game is.. sometimes simple is best.. LOL

simple gameplay.. simple story... simple grinding..

there's still bug here and there.. but that doesn't mean this game is not enjoyable.. tbh to me this game still a rough gem.. i trust the dev will make it beautiful gem in the future..

Arthilan

Dec 18, 2019
This game overall has been great/refreshing, as much as I love alot of renpy games etc it becomes excessively boring seeing the same model types used over and over. I absolutely enjoy these models, having some form of movement on the screen is also nice then just everything posing in place and no movement.

The game being simple and right to the point is also great, of course people will complain about bugs which will happen and will probably be fixed so those who whine the moment something goes wrong and have a mental breakdown should just sit back and relax.(Though some issues might just be people having computers and phones from the 90s). This game is badass, hoping more people take notice of it and start pumping out games like it.

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
Yeah!
This game is seriously the only reason I log in F95 these past couple of months
The same to me but this game is the reason why i'm starting to be more active since 2018, at least in the incest pregnancy community and of course this one. My only hype for games right now are Hogwarts Legacy, Carnal Instinct future updates and this game.

I'm really hoping for future updates, for more preggo content (like geting Kenzy pregnant and working all round ;)) and of course, all the things this life sim can archive!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

Baho

Sep 21, 2016
I solved the black screen problem. Change your regional language settings from control panel to English US. This is a rare Unity problem but thankfully I came across with it in another game.

hankhillbwaah

May 7, 2019
Well, this has one of the most unique (and best) artstyles of any game on here. Well done, dev. I.I very impressed. You've really got a good thing going here. I can see this being an absolute top tier 10/10 game after a few updates. The models are excellent, the scenes are very well done, the tits/pussy all look fucking delicious. Also the BGM is excellent haha! But yeah man, I'm looking forward to everything else you're gonna add. I hope you continue the breeding aspect with different girls. Also, if you could add a super short girl with huge tits and some girls with some serious hairy pussy on 'em I'd totally dig it. (Btw I'm playing on a Galaxy Note 9 and have had absolutely no crashes or serious bugs whatsoever)

TL;DR, game is good and I desperately need more

Digitaler

May 4, 2017
Really good and promising game with high potential. Hope to see in future expansion of pregnancy content,where instead of showing up fully pregnant after a few days girls would announce their pregnancy(maybe show pregnancy test to MC or something like this) and their bellies would gradually expand over a week or two and after that they'll leave for delivery into hospital or stay home and try to go overdue,also maybe add multiple pregnancy and more different dialogue lines during usual talk or sex depending on pregnancy/birth count

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
Really good and promising game with high potential. Hope to see in future expansion of pregnancy content,where instead of showing up fully pregnant after a few days girls would announce their pregnancy(maybe show pregnancy test to MC or something like this) and their bellies would gradually expand over a week or two and after that they'll leave for delivery into hospital or stay home and try to go overdue,also maybe add multiple pregnancy and more different dialogue lines during usual talk or sex depending on pregnancy/birth count
With pregnancy thing of growing bellies, more girls pregnant at a time and preggo evolution of girls having to work etc with a bun in the oven will make this game a rock hard emerald

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
The same to me but this game is the reason why i'm starting to be more active since 2018, at least in the incest pregnancy community and of course this one. My only hype for games right now are Hogwarts Legacy, Carnal Instinct future updates and this game.

I'm really hoping for future updates, for more preggo content (like geting Kenzy pregnant and working all round ;)) and of course, all the things this life sim can archive!
Ah Carnal Instrinct, the perpetual preggo cock-tease. It's already been over a year since they had it in the green "development progress" section, community votes seem to keep selecting anything besides pregnancy content. No idea what Hogwarts Legacy is, it doesn't come up when I search it, you sure it's on here?

More on topic, I tried to find the saves and I've searched the folder I extracted as well as the LocalLow section which contained the DonTaco folder but it just has a file called player (which was not a save). I made 2 saves so it would be easier to identify once I found them, yet nowhere to be found. Anyone got an answer?

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
Ah Carnal Instrinct, the perpetual preggo cock-tease. It's already been over a year since they had it in the green "development progress" section, community votes seem to keep selecting anything besides pregnancy content. No idea what Hogwarts Legacy is, it doesn't come up when I search it, you sure it's on here?

More on topic, I tried to find the saves and I've searched the folder I extracted as well as the LocalLow section which contained the DonTaco folder but it just has a file called player (which was not a save). I made 2 saves so it would be easier to identify once I found them, yet nowhere to be found. Anyone got an answer?
Pregnancy has already on the way for the december steam update release, with reworks of a lot of things and the UE 5 version, practically a lot of content get delayed cuz they rejected to work in Unreal 5 untill they see it's easier, quick and works better. I picked it with discount. The other well, it's Hogwarts Legacy, you know, the sandbox rpg in the Wizarding World of HP XD unless you want innocent witches you won't find that game here ever.

About saves, sorry i cannot help you.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes