rockarfett

Dec 11, 2017
This game is a breeze of fresh air on here with its playstyle.
Kind of grindy but fun as hell.
Playing on Android, works fairly good despite abit clonky controles.

Could use some more story dialogs, and better stat tracking in the future.

I am new to this game, and i am wondering how long the update span is on this game. Since changelog dosnt show dates

Furmilk

Nov 27, 2019
Pregnancy has already on the way for the december steam update release, with reworks of a lot of things and the UE 5 version, practically a lot of content get delayed cuz they rejected to work in Unreal 5 untill they see it's easier, quick and works better. I picked it with discount. The other well, it's Hogwarts Legacy, you know, the sandbox rpg in the Wizarding World of HP XD unless you want innocent witches you won't find that game here ever.

About saves, sorry i cannot help you.
Bummer about the saves, if anyone else knows and can tell me where they end up when they don't appear in LocalLow, please let me know.

Fine and good about Hogwarts, just it's inclusion in the subject plus the other 2 referenced games it sounded like it was a lewd game as well. I suppose we all need some innocence to balance out the smut.

About Carnal Instinct, I'll believe it when I see it. I started following it March/April last year when it popped up in the "tag added" notifications (back when that still existed and was AWESOME) and had a string of false promises since then. If it's true, great, I just hope the rest of the mechanics aren't far behind. TBH after this long a wait, I hope it's just a full dump of all their breeding content as a "Merry Christmas, make your own presents!" deal.

Rickolin

Jan 1, 2019
Bummer about the saves, if anyone else knows and can tell me where they end up when they don't appear in LocalLow, please let me know.

Fine and good about Hogwarts, just it's inclusion in the subject plus the other 2 referenced games it sounded like it was a lewd game as well. I suppose we all need some innocence to balance out the smut.

About Carnal Instinct, I'll believe it when I see it. I started following it March/April last year when it popped up in the "tag added" notifications (back when that still existed and was AWESOME) and had a string of false promises since then. If it's true, great, I just hope the rest of the mechanics aren't far behind. TBH after this long a wait, I hope it's just a full dump of all their breeding content as a "Merry Christmas, make your own presents!" deal.
for the saves you will not find it in any of those folders be it Local, LocalLow, or Roaming the only way to find the saves is through the registry editor

• Wow
Reactions: Furmilk

Sugibs12

Oct 21, 2021
Guys is the walkthrough got update yet ? for 3.1 ? I kinda confused to search hidden item hahaha like codes for the safe ?

Reactions: Webleten

NinjaHayate

Jun 21, 2019
Okay I've restarted a new game and didn't have sex with Ginny but she was the one ending up pregnant and glitched at the hospital.

oniichaann123

Jun 28, 2020
Anyone know how to change the resolution? I think it's been asked before but I couldn't find any responses. My ultrawide cuts out part of the bottom of the screen

Stickster42

Apr 27, 2022
Anyone know how to change the resolution? I think it's been asked before but I couldn't find any responses. My ultrawide cuts out part of the bottom of the screen
You'll need to edit the registry to change resolutions, width and height can be set in keys under,
Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DonTaco\BIG LONG COMPLEX
probably to a 16:9 resolution like
2160p: 3840×2160, 1440p: 2560×1440 or 1080p: 1920×1080

Reactions: DonTaco

gubl

May 31, 2018
Aaaaaaaah i see, another person of breeding culture as well.

This game really gets high all the pregnancy thing with options, risks, wanteds(or not) and chances. When it'll be complete, will be awesome to have a babymaking army!
How long does pregnancy period last once women are in hospital?
In other words, when they would return to home?

DaNomospando

Feb 3, 2018
How long does pregnancy period last once women are in hospital?
In other words, when they would return to home?
They'll be in the hospital for days, i don't calculated exactly but are like entire weeks unless you give them in the hospital the speed up pregnancy pill that would make them give birth the next day. Ginny is still bugged and didn't have a crib yet in her room

brata

May 16, 2017
Most cool thing about this game is the pregnancy part where you fill the baby-building with babies lol.
This game is amazing because it doesn't take it'self too seriously but at the same time the milfs are sexy. I am just dredding the part when it goes a bit serious or if it deviates away from the milf/m/s genre and into ntr or just plain normal sex.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes