thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Ey Dontaco question , do you think 4.0 will be done by end of November or early December or is still too early to say ?

SoulsSurvivor

Oct 27, 2018
Is it a bug that Ginny's couch thighjob skips the midday timeslot or is it purposeful and I'm missing something?

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Is it a bug that Ginny's couch thighjob skips the midday timeslot or is it purposeful and I'm missing something?
Ginny is buggy in general. Most of her scenes have no xray, and if you put xray glasses on when she's pregnant the scene just outright cuts off at the start. She also has no independant pregnancy counter, so when you get Lia pregnant she somehow get's knocked up too even if you never fucked her. And they also give birth simultaneously.
But that's not the best part
The best part is this: 1665753160867.png
1665753196008.png

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
Ginny is buggy in general. Most of her scenes have no xray, and if you put xray glasses on when she's pregnant the scene just outright cuts off at the start. She also has no independant pregnancy counter, so when you get Lia pregnant she somehow get's knocked up too even if you never fucked her. And they also give birth simultaneously.
But that's not the best part
The best part is this: View attachment 2100354
View attachment 2100356
HALLIGAN, WHERE ARE MY SCISSORS?

sunqian3000

Sep 28, 2021
The possibilities for the future of this game are huge , even more valuable than it is today .
game mode and story, there is huge room for development .
Unity is a bad choice , if choose RenPy , this game will become a classic .
The author is not slow to update and often attention to F95Zone , it's great for the future of gaming .

Last edited:

MnR_345

May 23, 2021
Hey DonTaco you created an excellent game. It's beautiful, I love the gameplay and how sweet Lia is, I'll be waiting for future updates.
I have one favor to ask: can you share the Playlist from the game? I just loved every song, specially the evening one, I'll be very grateful if you can share the music.
Saludos y te deseo todo lo mejor!

• Red Heart
Reactions: DonTaco

DonTaco

Compensating for length
Game Developer
Feb 25, 2021
Hey DonTaco you created an excellent game. It's beautiful, I love the gameplay and how sweet Lia is, I'll be waiting for future updates.
I have one favor to ask: can you share the Playlist from the game? I just loved every song, specially the evening one, I'll be very grateful if you can share the music.
Saludos y te deseo todo lo mejor!
TrackTribe - "A Night Alone"
Silent Partner - Bet On It
George Street Shuffle – Kevin MacLeod
TrackTribe - "Home For the Holidays"
Long Stroll – Kevin MacLeod
Nighttime Stroll - E's Jammy Jams
Soul & Mind - E's Jammy Jam
Ersatz Bossa - John Deley
Bluesy Vibes - Doug Maxwell

Saludos compadre ;)

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
I think it's good as it is.
Clearly the renders are 3D, even a simple keyframed animations at 30FPS without any fancy stuff would be better... but at least it's got condoms sabotage, xray and pregnancy, better than 95% of the games here and way better than any renpy crap except for simple days which is also decent in the pregnancy/condom aspects.

Not sure why dev wouldn't just make these proper animations and why they aren't real time renders while the game is in 3D, unity is more than capable of rendering such animations, seems like a waste of potential.

I hope dev considers revamping the animations, rest is fine. Btw anyone got walkthrough for newest version and also is it now safe to fuck Ginny or is she still bugged as others have reported?

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
it's a great game. Focus on the prettiest ever women alive: big women..Hopefully we'll have more and more beautiful milf really soon. The 3.5 version were released some days ago, according to DonTaco we have wait one week to play this as a "free costumers"

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
it's a great game. Focus on the prettiest ever women alive: big women..Hopefully we'll have more and more beautiful milf really soon. The 3.5 version were released some days ago, according to DonTaco we have wait one week to play this as a "free costumers"
3.5 has only had a preview so far there isn't a patron update for it yet.

• Sad
Reactions: Alkasal and Dandoru
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes