Feb 3, 2021
is there anyone who have 3.1 guide ?
is simples
step 1: Chat with Lia at all times untill you unlock the first scenes
step 2:keep chatting and lewding the betch untill you get to smash
step 3:Knock'er up and away she goes
step 4:Enter map, there is a store, you can work at it
step 5:keep working untill you can work at a better store to earn monet faster
step 6:When you have enough monet, buy the sex shop (don't buy the paint shop or flats, they have nothing to offer yet)
step 7: Work at the seksual shop to raise favor with your employee
Step8: Fuck er'
step 9: Buy the Pregnancy pills from the conveinence store, feed them to lea, don't feed it to ginny because they won't work
step 10: start over.

Reactions: brata and NoSallty

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
step 9: Buy the Pregnancy pills from the conveinence store, feed them to lea, don't feed it to ginny because they won't work
So she is the only other girl you can have sex with now? Is the sex scene worth the grind?

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
No, you can fuck them both, but lia is just easier to get. Sex is worth it,even for a lazy ass like you. Jinny takes a lot more effort to get, so it's best just to get money first and buy her presents later.
It's one thing to be lazy, other thing to spend few hours of playing to unlock a slideshow with 20 pictures. Not sure what your job is but I simply have no time to spend grinding away to get to unknown amount of points to unlock said slideshow.

The game needs to revamp the animations to full 3D and add more interactivity, as it is the rewards are not worth the quite boring gameplay IMO.

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2017
Friends, I used to play this game before, it was opening, but now after the new update, the black screen stays and does not start, what could be the problem?

wooliwooo

Jun 18, 2022
is simples
step 1: Chat with Lia at all times untill you unlock the first scenes
step 2:keep chatting and lewding the betch untill you get to smash
step 3:Knock'er up and away she goes
step 4:Enter map, there is a store, you can work at it
step 5:keep working untill you can work at a better store to earn monet faster
step 6:When you have enough monet, buy the sex shop (don't buy the paint shop or flats, they have nothing to offer yet)
step 10: start over.

How do you buy the store?

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
The Dev is working on a new game called small complex I saw comments in that thread that this game might be abandoned
It's not abandoned, he's said on his patreon that the game is likely to have a remake because he's moving to a new engine. Short complex is just a demo he decided to make to show the new engine features and maybe present a 2nd game, he's said straight up he's not stopping BLC.

Cago

May 27, 2018
ok so I downloaded and installed the game then I played it for a bit till I got stuck on the map after going to it through my phone somehow I think so I quit the game and tried to restart it but the exe disappeared and I couldn't find it so I unzipped it again in a different place but this time it didn't even start up and the exe has disappeared yet again.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes