hpngd

Jul 16, 2022
padre que has hecho? Now you must update with new engine, mucho trabajo ay caramba
" Sadly there's no easy way for me to move BLC to this newer engine, meaning that at some point we have to take a break to remake the game here. - DonTaco Discord "

• Sad
Reactions: Don-Gato
Jun 21, 2018
Tried this out today going for Lia. At 24th somehow Ginny ended up pregnant, but Lia didn't. All I did to Ginny to increase her passion is wash the dishes, compliment her on the drinks and gave her a chocolate or two. Meanwhile I came inside Lia in the bath and in her bed multiple times. What gives?

edit: okay I did some trial and error testing and apparently this is caused by doing afternoon dishes sex with Lia, somehow Ginny gets pregnant from this. Bug found ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: downl05ding

Don-Gato

Nov 8, 2022
" Sadly there's no easy way for me to move BLC to this newer engine, meaning that at some point we have to take a break to remake the game here. - DonTaco Discord "
si, primera vez que escucho llorar a mi padre :cry:

pervohentsu

Mar 3, 2021
You might want to consider just taking the plunge and remaking BLC asap if you're planning on doing it anyway. It's just going to be harder and take more time to do it later. I'm sure the fanbase would agree, especially if working on the new engine is better.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL and lxh123

genghis123

Jan 10, 2019
Android: There's a bug with the stores. After I reach level 4 (and I don't know if the scene with lia in the bath cause it), I don't receive money from businesses anymore. Also Ginny's Sunrise sofa scene skipped Midday.

Edit: the bath scene didn't cause it, reaching lvl 4 was.

Last edited:

Soulz0203

Aug 6, 2020
is simples
step 1: Chat with Lia at all times untill you unlock the first scenes
step 2:keep chatting and lewding the betch untill you get to smash
step 3:Knock'er up and away she goes
step 4:Enter map, there is a store, you can work at it
step 5:keep working untill you can work at a better store to earn monet faster
step 6:When you have enough monet, buy the sex shop (don't buy the paint shop or flats, they have nothing to offer yet)
step 7: Work at the seksual shop to raise favor with your employee
Step8: Fuck er'
step 9: Buy the Pregnancy pills from the conveinence store, feed them to lea, don't feed it to ginny because they won't work
step 10: start over.
how much does the sex shop cost ?

NoWayLol

May 23, 2018
I have a really weird edge case issue with this game. Every time I launch the game on all menus the right button is stuck, I've narrowed it down to my Razer Orbweaver, if its plugged in all menus/sliders/character are constantly moving right. Even when I disable every key on my Orbweaver it still happens. Not sure how to fix it cause its just a 1/4 keyboard basically using standard WASD layout. If I open On-Screen Keyboard it shows no keys pressed, if I open notepad nothing is being typed, the game just acts weird with it for some reason which I've never had an issue with before.

SergejGamer73

Nov 8, 2018
I like game better than small complex... I failed a first-time play get all on lia not ginny then no more sex..

RoseWulfLea

Jul 1, 2020
So I bought like 4 paint shop upgrades and now I am not getting money on day's end. Anyone know how to fix this?

Ikariusrb

Mar 21, 2018
Once Ginny and Lia end up pregnant, do they show back up at the apartment or anywhere else? I've been working for a number of days, but checking the hospital and child care centers and they're not showing up anywhere. Also, I ran into the bug of getting Lia pregnant and Ginny ending up pregnant as well....

ProofreadingRUS

Forum Fanatic
Aug 10, 2019
Big Long Complex... indeed.
Is there a cheat to raise those points quicker than running around the house day after day endlessly?
It could use a save or something.

• Angry
Reactions: IXL
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes