KaitenBK201

May 18, 2017
what happen with the 5-1 and 5-2 i put furnitures in them and now what? can i like rent them? (ps: i just bought the 5-2 i expected it to be the same but no, i know what this one will be used for :cool: )

Last edited:
Reactions: Dandoru

Dandoru

May 25, 2022
what happen with the 5-1 and 5-2 i put furnitures in them and now what? can i like rent them? (ps: i just bought the 5-2 i expected it to be the same but no, i know what this one will be used for :cool: )
5-1 and 5-2?? I just bought one, there's 2 ??

jankuly

Oct 27, 2022
as mentioned I have trouble, Ginny got pregnant even without my character getting that far and now she won't give birth even when using speeder...how to get out of this? I would like to enjoy the rest of Ginny in house shows

HTYYHRK

Dec 7, 2018
as mentioned I have trouble, Ginny got pregnant even without my character getting that far and now she won't give birth even when using speeder...how to get out of this? I would like to enjoy the rest of Ginny in house shows
In my game I did the couch thighjob once and she's pregnant. I'm guessing the game is setting the wrong flag when cumming inside Lia.

Reactions: IXL

jankuly

Oct 27, 2022
yeah, I played game again from beginning, progressing both similar way and focussing to get Ginny pregnant first, then Lia and it worked fine this time.

only two bugs, Ginny couch lasts two day parts and once pregnant, she is flying above the bed

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes