IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Anyone else found the house on the island yet? Seems full of busty women, but cannot interact with?

KisukeUrashima

Jun 11, 2017
I have a really weird edge case issue with this game. Every time I launch the game on all menus the right button is stuck, I've narrowed it down to my Razer Orbweaver, if its plugged in all menus/sliders/character are constantly moving right. Even when I disable every key on my Orbweaver it still happens. Not sure how to fix it cause its just a 1/4 keyboard basically using standard WASD layout. If I open On-Screen Keyboard it shows no keys pressed, if I open notepad nothing is being typed, the game just acts weird with it for some reason which I've never had an issue with before.
I'm having the exact same issue on my Ornata Chroma.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
cheat engine :)
Yeah, You can use CE for changing all this including work ethic and passion too.

But it is a big faff and CE itself is a bit risky to use anyway, most OS AV's prevent the install, so use with caution.

The dev really needs to move away from registry saving incase you want to continue playing on another device, it makes life quite tricky.

Also, we need to know if we have completed all scenes or not. Spent too much time wandering around not precisely clear if there is more to do. It does state occasionally thread end reached in this release or words to that effect, but there are characters where the work seems endless and no idea if there is a scene to get to or not. IE the Sex Shop... all she says to me is go home unless you want to fk me... even though I have over 100 passion and work ethic.

Not sure how to increase knowledge yet....

brata

May 16, 2017
dev made another game called Short Complex. It's using another engine and it's quite fun too. The only thing I don't like about it though is the renders as they are animations of the 3d characters rather than 3d hq renders.

Reactions: Fayrus and PhiloIV

tangre

Jun 13, 2017
Got Ginny pregnant, she's vanished from the game completely. Go Lia pregnant, gave her rapid birth pill, she's been in the hospital for 3 days. What gives?

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes