Artmov

Nov 3, 2020
guys, in my opinion I have a bug, lia does not get pregnant, gina does not give birth. What can be done? I gave both pills

Mpreg Greg

Feb 3, 2021
guys, in my opinion I have a bug, lia does not get pregnant, gina does not give birth. What can be done? I gave both pills
Only give pills to Lia, they have connected ovaries, so if Lia takes pills, they both give birth the next day.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Any aproximation of the date on the next update of this beautiful fucking masterpiece????? I friking love this dude's work.
Dont know, have you asked him? He is contactable via the OP:

Developer: DonTaco - - -

Reactions: DevSteve

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
No need to be so agresive, I asked because I didn't know I could contact him or how to do it. :S
Hi, Wasnt agressive at all, just asking if you had done so via those methods? Seemed a logical first point before asking here, those details being in the original post.... Hence why I asked..... No aggression from me what so ever. :)

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
Hi, Wasnt agressive at all, just asking if you had done so via those methods? Seemed a logical first point before asking here, those details being in the original post.... Hence why I asked..... No aggression from me what so ever. :)
It wasn't logical for me, that's why I asked.

Last edited:
Mar 26, 2022
Uhh...I read review for this game saying that pregnancy content in this game is "exquisite", but it is anything more currently than big belly and placeholder in crib?

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Uhh...I read review for this game saying that pregnancy content in this game is "exquisite", but it is anything more currently than big belly and placeholder in crib?
At the moment you can have sex with Lia or Ginny in the hospital when they're pregnant.

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Darn, so Don Taco might move to a different engine? I sure hope this masterpiece would still be available for Android if that was the case

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes