Mamajd

Aug 8, 2021
I like the game, but why if I only sleep with my sister one night and we don't have sex the next day she comes to my room to tell me she's pregnant and with a belly that looks like she ate 3 large sacks of apples. I lost the thread of corruption, I mean, the game lost all its charm and the sister and mother are transformed into 2 ugly monsters who only think about fucking

me gusta el juego, pero por qué si solo duermo con la hermana una noche y no tenemos sexo al otro dia viene a mi habitacion a decirme que está embarazada y con una barriga que tal parece que se comió 3 sacos grandes de manzanas. perdí el hilo de la corrupcion osea el juego perdió todo su encanto y la hermana y la madre se transforman en 2 mounstros feos que solo piensan en follar
Me paso lo mismo, mágicamente la hermana se embaraza y no puedes hacer nada

OurManBim

Oct 16, 2022
Uhh...I read review for this game saying that pregnancy content in this game is "exquisite", but it is anything more currently than big belly and placeholder in crib?
That moment when having basic pregnancy in a sex game is called "exquisite" shows how badly most games do anything more specific than act of banging each other (and even then many SEX GAMES fail at that, go figure).

IMO for a "exquisite" pregnancy a game would have to simulate much more, frankly even some gems people often quote like Hazumi and pregnancy don't really do it that well, probably best of most but still, not to mention most don't incorporate some less realistic (or completely unrealistic) fetishes into the system (this game has cervix penetration so logically that kind of creampie should result in 100% impregnation by the game's logic, even if girl is in the "low risk" or maybe even "no risk" period.

Considering this game's linear progression I doubt that aspect will ever be more developed, this is why we should be funding more sandbox/open world type of sex games, not ones driven by specific story with specific fetish (in this case, incest/banging your aunt) as that heavily restricts (typically) many aspects of a game, including in many games aspect of pregnancy.

Of course I could be wrong, perhaps dev plans on really fleshing out this aspect and making all sexual encounters less about meeting specific target of points and turn it into a more of a sandbox/open world.

Reactions: Fayrus

ElPabloJob

Nov 29, 2021
Question, do Lluvia or idk whatever her name is in the paint shop, does she have sex scenes where a certain point must be done for it to be triggered? I've done the sex shop scene, I bought the shop and was able to complete all the scenes. Except for the girl in paint shop. Cuz I've done almost everything and still has no idea whether I missed one or It's still not over yet.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Hey where the hell is the lockpick ? I tried the " bottom cabinet " but I keep getting the same message that door is stuck , if anybody can help me it would be immensely appreciated .

archmancer8

Mar 25, 2020
Some of the dialogue takes me out of it and just feels like a poor attempt to duck the patreon police (i.e. Ginny referring to her mom by name so that Lia's maybe, kind of, sort of, possibly not your aunt?). Overall seems interesting. Just feels like another example of where a dev needs to divorce patreon for another platform (like subscribestar) and make what they want.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Some of the dialogue takes me out of it and just feels like a poor attempt to duck the patreon police (i.e. Ginny referring to her mom by name so that Lia's maybe, kind of, sort of, possibly not your aunt?). Overall seems interesting. Just feels like another example of where a dev needs to divorce patreon for another platform (like subscribestar) and make what they want.
They're both your cousins which is why she refers to Lia by name.

ilovegirlfeet

Sep 25, 2017
Damn Ginny gets jelly when you impregnate the aunt, thats kinda hot.

Even tho when she gets pregnant she is mad lmao.

Good game, good graphics, hitting several good notes.

Reactions: PhiloIV
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes