brata

May 16, 2017
I'm going to assume this answers my question that there's no way to take either of them back from the hospital after they get pregnant.
actually after a while (like 5-10 days) they leave and return back home

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
brata HentKingdom Yep they're both his cousins and he does plan to add more characters but atm he's remaking the game under a new engine which will have proper animations. He recently had a problem with his GPU so is borrowing one from a friend. MC's mom was planned for 4.0 and we would have a 3.5 which was a mini update of some scenes before but the remake happened so once the remake is done up to the previous content then mom is next.

Reactions: Sion258

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Hol up. What's SC? Is that another game the done is working on too? And if so, is there also an android port for it?
So he made a tech demo which is called "Small Complex" (its not a proper game currently its a demo showing what a new engine he's using can do though it has some fucking of a milf in different locations). He's currently also working on that as he said whilst BLC renders/animations are being done and he put up a public preview of some characters on his patreon

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
So he made a tech demo which is called "Small Complex" (its not a proper game currently its a demo showing what a new engine he's using can do though it has some fucking of a milf in different locations). He's currently also working on that as he said whilst BLC renders/animations are being done and he put up a public preview of some characters on his patreon
OMG, SC also looks good! Don Taco has done it again! At first I was skeptical with BLC and whil we are waiting, he is also working on another great project with good looking characters bazel thanks so much for the update!

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
So we are coming up on almost 4 months since the last release and over a month since there was a patreon update. Anybody have any news?
Last thing people could piece together was on jan 11th he was still working on the remake though apparently his graphics card died over holidays so he ordered a new one and was borrowing a friend's though I take that with skepticism and will reserve judgement till I or somebody else can get more info . I also know he is working on another game which I loathe because it splits up the time he could work on one game though from the animations released on the thread the remake is going to have shops in the apartments and actual animations for the sex scenes so I am willing to give some slack on top of the new update that was supposed to come out .

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Last thing people could piece together was on jan 11th he was still working on the remake though apparently his graphics card died over holidays so he ordered a new one and was borrowing a friend's though I take that with skepticism and will reserve judgement till I or somebody else can get more info . I also know he is working on another game which I loathe because it splits up the time he could work on one game though from the animations released on the thread the remake is going to have shops in the apartments and actual animations for the sex scenes so I am willing to give some slack on top of the new update that was supposed to come out .
I'm still giving the Don the benefit of the doubt since he too have work outside of working on this game. So here's to us just simply waiting for his magnificent game to be updated.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
He said that the demanding aspect of BLC is the rendering and he works on the other game whilst he's rendering.

Reactions: thesilentking
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes