tuekop

Aug 26, 2020
I think dev should (for now) focus on family too add more lewd scene instead rushing to add more character because it will make other character easier to produce since the basic concept have been made.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
I think dev should (for now) focus on family too add more lewd scene instead rushing to add more character because it will make other character easier to produce since the basic concept have been made.
Atm he's remaking it for new engine so bunch of scenes will be properly animated. There's a few upcoming characters but next focused ones are a few more in family.

Reactions: tuekop and Dandoru

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Once the two characters are pregnant, is there anything you can do to take them back from the hospital?

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
When is the new update coming?
that he's waiting for "the new animations to render"... at 12/18, I rather doubt that animations takes more than 2 weeks to render and implement, even exclude the holiday time around Christmas.

At least in the same post he's also giving the Small Complex side game some focus and revamp during his free time, which is looking good so far.

But still, give us some response Don!

Reactions: Alkasal

Alkasal

Jan 2, 2020
that he's waiting for "the new animations to render"... at 12/18, I rather doubt that animations takes more than 2 weeks to render and implement, even exclude the holiday time around Christmas.

At least in the same post he's also giving the Small Complex side game some focus and revamp during his free time, which is looking good so far.

But still, give us some response Don!
Agree.. Don Taco is more focus on Small Complex than this game nearly abandoned.. could be good news in this new year?..

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
I have a few question's for Dontaco if you can read this , any idea when the next update for this game would be roughly ( few months hopefully ) and would ever considered a subscribestar account ?

DevSteve

Sep 18, 2021
This really has great potential and some good fun content already. I do hope more of this comes, maybe with some sexy lingerie ect. Ive patreon'd just to show some support on whats been done already. :)

Zuwan

Jan 13, 2023
i cant even play this on mobile bruh?
long loading screen — to — crash error

How to fixxxx???

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes