Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Last thing people could piece together was on jan 11th he was still working on the remake though apparently his graphics card died over holidays so he ordered a new one and was borrowing a friend's though I take that with skepticism and will reserve judgement till I or somebody else can get more info . I also know he is working on another game which I loathe because it splits up the time he could work on one game though from the animations released on the thread the remake is going to have shops in the apartments and actual animations for the sex scenes so I am willing to give some slack on top of the new update that was supposed to come out .
He did say on Discord it's estimate to come out next month, let's see if he gonna eat his words or not

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

SVrider

May 29, 2018
Has anybody found a solution to the bug which causes the game to constantly register the "D" button or right arrow input? I've verified that it isn't my keyboard creating the issue.

Apr 7, 2019
Has anybody found a solution to the bug which causes the game to constantly register the "D" button or right arrow input? I've verified that it isn't my keyboard creating the issue.
If you mean it constantly going to the right, I had a similar problem, which was fixed by unplugging my USB controller. It seems like it register it as an input in some weird way? Heck if i know, but that's how i fixed it. Can't play it while it is plugged in, nope.

SVrider

May 29, 2018
If you mean it constantly going to the right, I had a similar problem, which was fixed by unplugging my USB controller. It seems like it register it as an input in some weird way? Heck if i know, but that's how i fixed it. Can't play it while it is plugged in, nope.
Thanks for the reply, but I don't have any controllers plugged in. It occurs even if I unplug my keyboard.

Fayrus

Jul 22, 2017
aAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! STOP THE PAIN!!!!!! It is awesome to know that he back on it, but the sneak peaks only makes it worse!!!!! AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAA!!!!! I want the new entry now!! :cry:

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes