cainp

Jul 27, 2020
my question is if the next update is just gonna be scenes animated or more plot related stuff

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
my question is if the next update is just gonna be scenes animated or more plot related stuff
Well your mom is coming to town for 4.0 but last I heard don taco was doing a 3.5 update to hold people over until he could work out 4.0 story wise , but that was before the 60 fps animations so Idk .

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
Hi guys, the game looks suggestive, but it takes a lot of time to achieve something. Also, the tutorial is very ambiguous. For someone like me who doesn't speak English well, it's very difficult to follow, maybe someone who posts their salvos would help poor people like me, Thank you

hola chicos el juego se ve sugerente, pero necesita mucho tiempo para lograr algo en el además es muy ambiguo el tutorial, para alguien como yo que no domina bien el ingles es muy difícil seguirlo quizás alguien que postee sus salvas ayudaria a los pobres como yo, gracias

shynos

Jul 21, 2021
I like the game, but why if I only sleep with my sister one night and we don't have sex the next day she comes to my room to tell me she's pregnant and with a belly that looks like she ate 3 large sacks of apples. I lost the thread of corruption, I mean, the game lost all its charm and the sister and mother are transformed into 2 ugly monsters who only think about fucking

me gusta el juego, pero por qué si solo duermo con la hermana una noche y no tenemos sexo al otro dia viene a mi habitacion a decirme que está embarazada y con una barriga que tal parece que se comió 3 sacos grandes de manzanas. perdí el hilo de la corrupcion osea el juego perdió todo su encanto y la hermana y la madre se transforman en 2 mounstros feos que solo piensan en follar

• Sad
Reactions: Robert rivers

ElPabloJob

Nov 29, 2021
Great game man. Looking forward for an update in the storyline. Only problem here is that, there's quite a lot of bugs. But I enjoy those scenes a lot. However, the progress seems to not aline with the main supposedly story. There are random scenes that suddenly occur saying I did something when in reality I have no idea what happened.

Well at least we have those great and hot stuff plus ahegao. Kinda love this game for this reason. I'll wait for the next update.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes