LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Thanks! I'll check what's causing that.

I will, don't worry.

Unfortunately I have no idea where's that coming from, none of my devices do anything like that. I'll se what I can do about that but I'm kinda lost there.

Could you tell me what time of day and the passion you had? for some reason I'm unable to recreate it.
Above 30+ Passion. No matter actually as anytime I do the Bedroom, the next morning it gets stuck at the CG Animation yet other Passion doesnt get bug. Talk is ok but not when I want Sexy time.

ggeerr11432

Oct 16, 2019
I am uncertain if this is the correct folder that keeps my save files, but here. if it works it's work. if it doesn't. I don't know. Here is the location of the file. Overwrite the Dontaco thingy. C:\Users\[username]\AppData\LocalLow\DonTaco

Kiseijuu23

Sep 30, 2020
Unfortunately, in version 1.2, the bug with the infinitely rotating camera has not disappeared.
Yo i had the same "bug" and i fixed it. My ps4 controller was still connected to my pc and caused a permanent rotation to the left, so it less a bug but more me being stupid. Maybe we are of the same kind ?XD

IamUstupid

Sep 28, 2021
View attachment 1931525

Overview:
Another game where the protagonist with a huge cock has to live with two horny women.
You know the drill. I don't have to explain it to you.​

Thread Updated: 2022-07-22
Release Date: 2022-07-22
Developer: DonTaco -
Censored: No
Version: 1.2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: MEGA - - GDRIVE -
Android: MEGA - - GDRIVE -

Extras:

View attachment 1931685 View attachment 1931687 View attachment 1931688 View attachment 1931690 View attachment 1931693 View attachment 1931689 View attachment 1931694 View attachment 1931695 View attachment 1931696 View attachment 1931697 View attachment 1931699 View attachment 1931698
Theres a problem with the midnight scene, the game freezes on the same midnight scene even after the event is over. I can move to next day and access other things but the main screen is stuck with the midnight event on. Is there a fix for this ?

cursedscarecrow

May 30, 2018
Hola bro te sere sincero, la gente aca critica mucho y no consideran que es tu primer juego, y luego donan a cosas como Happy summer, lol.

Los modelos estan exquisitos excelente trabajo.

El grindeo se paso un poco pero ya dijiste que lo bajarias, seria bueno un indicador de a cuanto se debe llegar para que se active el evento. (Solo jugue a la 1.1)

El tema de las cajas fuertes me parecio muy criptico y tuve que revisar este foro para poder acceder al contenido, ni recordaba que te podias agachar. Pistas de que hacer seria bueno si mantendras ese sistema.

En cuanto a los trabajos, no hay mucha motivacion para ir hacerlos, me parecio mejor grindear solo conversando. Las transiciones del dia se pueden tardar bastante.

Y eso seria todo estare siguiendo tu trabajo mucha suerte, si logras sacar este nivel de contenido por cada personaje que agregues 100% el mejor dev, muchos aca caen en sacar contenido a cuenta gotas.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Way grindy, what passion level does Lia start doing vaginal?

gymogle

Feb 2, 2017
keeps giving me 4 combination options so cant get key
Same. It keeps giving me 4 digits to enter and trying "951" never works. Bugged?

EDIT: And yeah first HJ scene at night bugs out and the animation won't leave the screen when it becomes morning. So kinda unplayable now.

Last edited:

supersomeone

Nov 20, 2019
for people asking about the 4 digit vs 3 digit lock... the painting room has TWO (at least) locked boxes. There is the safe which appears to be 4 digit, and the box which is on the same wall but closer to the door (still need to crouch) which is 3 digit. The 3 digit box has the dentist tool inside. The dentist tool can be used on the 3 white vases in the living room (by the Time magazine) to get a key for the milf's bedroom, which you can use to enter in the morning.

Cheat engine works very well, both for money and for her passion level. They're just the default 4-byte values. Search for current value, then do a next scan every time you update it (earn money, spend money) until you only have one memory location left. Rinse repeat for the other variable (give gift, chat, etc).

Also, I was able to go into windowed mode (helpful when cheat engining and looking up tips...) by using the classic Alt+Enter hotkey

for people saying this doesn't need a guide/walkthrough, you're out of your goddamn mind lmao
which cheat engine did you use and where can I find it? o_O

Rando395

Jan 22, 2018
Same. It keeps giving me 4 digits to enter and trying "951" never works. Bugged?

EDIT: And yeah first HJ scene at night bugs out and the animation won't leave the screen when it becomes morning. So kinda unplayable now.
There are 2 different locked boxes. the 3 digit box is to the right and only available when crouched. 4 digit one has some papers in it with no use yet AFIK.

Reactions: gymogle

Crispyking

Jul 15, 2017
For the people who are wondering, but are too lazy to read the last 13 pages:

-) The three-digit code for the box is 951. You will find a dentist tool. Use it on the three white vases next to the Time magazine in the living room to recover a key for Lia's (Mom's) room. Use it to enter her room in the morning.

-) The four-digit code for the save is 4444, but you will get nothing for that, since it is still part of a future development.

You might need to crouch (toggle with "c") to be able to access these items.

Reactions: Balial42

Oboe

Nov 17, 2019

On the 4 digit,

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes