Nightweeb92

Jul 3, 2023
The game isn't abandoned. As much flak as the dev is getting for the lateness since his last update, he ended up trying to rebuild his progress with an engine he was unfamiliar with and had to learn from scratch, he did this at the behest of users who complained that they wanted more frames in the sex scenes. So he ended up rebuilding the game and it turned out to be a more difficult task to do as his assets weren't working well in the new engine. So he redid it again with Unity and it seems he's gotten it to a build that he can release soon. as for the admin in his discord. I'm pretty sure communication is spotty so he gives off info without trying to spoil things (or maybe he doesn't know what he's allowed to say about the build before release). currently it seems Dontaco has been having PC issues too due to his region going through a heatwave and his PC struggling to render things in a space without AC through a heatwave (or so that's what he says on discord). It seems he's trying to push as much content into the new build update so he gets back on track from where he left off with the original version he put out. Plus he's working on 'Small Complex' at the same time. we'll see soon enough, I've been waiting for the update like a lot of people who're are slowly losing hope. As far as I know from lurking the discord, the BLC Public Beta should be dropping soon.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Its abandoned IMHO.

If your paying ( as I was ) for something for over 6 months but the dev decides to do another game/project then its abandoned.

Fine if he picks it up again later, but this, right now, is / was dead for 9 months.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Nightweeb92

Jul 3, 2023
An update for the game was dropped for public yesterday. But for those wondering. It's just a beta to show off the new build ..so it has no interactions yet, it's more like a showcase of how it looks now with the Unity engine after he started rebuilding it. Screenshot_20230709-120738.png

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
I like the new format they are going for, but personally I think it would be better if they stuck with this specific game with what they were going for, and keep the 1st person stich to smol complex or another new game, now they have to do a lot of things from scratch and it will take so much more time

Nightweeb92

Jul 3, 2023
I like the new format they are going for, but personally I think it would be better if they stuck with this specific game with what they were going for, and keep the 1st person stich to smol complex or another new game, now they have to do a lot of things from scratch and it will take so much more time
From my understanding, Don mentioned in his discord that's he's trying to get things to work as they did before in the new engine. Someone mentioned if 3rd person would make a comeback and it seems he's still trying to figure out how to implement things into Unity, but says he plans to pretty much have all the functions as before and adding content a bit at a time as he figures it out. Which makes sense since some of the content from the original build required sometimes going into 1st person for clues.

Apparently he had some scenes ready too, but had a hard time implementing them. Feels more like he rushed the beta out just to let people know the project was still alive and to show the new engine build. Can't really blame him tbh.

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
As I said... Should be classed as abandoned or shelved.

In my view, the game has NOT progressed at all for 9+ months.

Reactions: StreamSteam

Nightweeb92

Jul 3, 2023
The fuck is this? Is he remaking the whole game? Where it the mom incest route? It better be in the next update.
Yes, though there wasn't all that much in the original build. Also it's not the MC's mom it's his Aunt. But we can thank people for complaining about the animation style he ended up rebuilding it in a new engine. It's still going to go on the same direction, but the animation are going to be move articulated rather than the stop frame animation it originally had, so all the stuff should make its way back.

Also that one guy really seems insistent that this be deemed abandoned, but the dev says he has plans to keep working on this game, he dropped that new build version to showcase the progress he made with rebuilding the game in unity, which he's reworking content into. He wasn't too happy to drop it with little to no content, but people are rushing him by being impatience. Had the player base not done that, we'd probably have waited a few weeks to a month for the same drop that could've included scenes.

Personally, I feel just because a dev took a bit of time off to learn a new engine to make the game more appealing for players that complained about the direction and art style. The effort should still be seen . It's not like this is a big company development team. It's just one guy doing all the work, cut the guy some slack, he probably could've left this abandoned but instead he's choosing to take his time to refine it for higher quality. I can't complain with that. Ngl though, I had no issue with how the original animation style was. People are always going to have some complaints though.

Maxxxing

Sep 2, 2018
Also that one guy really seems insistent that this be deemed abandoned
Some people are too butt hurt about things. I would 1000% understand and support him if he wanted to stop supporting the author, that makes sense. However, claiming a game is abandoned when it was actively being worked on is a bridge too far.

Reactions: DuskiBuski

dzenpie

Jul 24, 2021
Some people are too butt hurt about things. I would 1000% understand and support him if he wanted to stop supporting the author, that makes sense. However, claiming a game is abandoned when it was actively being worked on is a bridge too far.
rules are rules. we can't do anything about it.

Reactions: DuskiBuski

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Any recent news from the discord on how it shall be released ..... is the dev finishing the game before releasing or getting back to the previous content in the old engine before releasing on the new or are they still testing with the models ?

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Think he is still only testing models at the moment. From the beta of the unity engine, it has only lia in the apartment. But her idle animations are polished, I'd assume he is doing the same for the other characters first before going back to the scenes.

Rhym3less

Aug 2, 2020
Noticed a bug that happens when you get Ginny pregnant for a second time. Tried doing erotic on her but it just skips the entire thing and goes to "Sunrise" no matter what. Tried using the speed birth and waited till the next day, still nothing. The nurse doesn't notify me whether or not she's given birth. I feel like I locked myself indefinitely with Ginny since she's at the hospital all the time.

Jomipaca

Aug 3, 2022
Yeah, I found the code just after I posted that. Thanks, though.

Are you going to have an in-game way of tracking fondness (or passion? if they're the same thing?)? Also, fucking Lia in the morning seems to reset fondness/passion. Whether that's intentional or not, the prompt says "Fondness ++" so it might be a bug?
_964
leave an empty space and then put the 3 missing digits

Reactions: liqingshui
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes