StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022
Yeah it is seeming like a lot of what this person makes are cash grabs after lookin some more, multiple projects all with having no updates whatsover for months and months, id understand if it was just the one game and hes taking his time (something like demon deals) but its this game, small complex AND the TacoVerse of tales that thers been nothing on for along time. Seems more likely that he'll start working on another game before he updates anything else
Difference is DemonDeals got updated this month after 6 months this shit take already 10 months + and still nothing and BreadMan is on another level when it comes to transparency & trust than Taco

• Angry
Reactions: dinopara and brata

Waterdhavian

Jun 17, 2020
Trainer (for money, work ethics, Lia and Ginny passion) - TEST (v0.3)

THIS IS FREE OF VIRUSES!
The trainer was made with Cheat Engine which registers as a virus, because it hacks the game process.
You seriously put hotkeys on the keys that many keyboards don't have -- the numeric pad? Fucking crazy man. Nice menu btw.

asd.png

• Angry
Reactions: IXL

dragarblaze

Jul 16, 2020
he was working on a update for small complex and a much needed one at that so hell be on his way to work on it again now dont mark this as abandoned as he has not stopped working he jsut needs to be better about updating is all

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: brata and IXL

peepeeta

Jun 18, 2021
I downloaded the game yesterday and it work fine, however for some reason if I clicked any keyboard key before actually loading up my save(I did so using my mouse, not any keys) the game would immediately close(I don't think it's crashing). Today however the second I press any key(even after loading my character in using my mous) the game automatically closes, I can only click stuff with my mouse but the second I try using my keyboard to move my character around the game closes, anyone might know what is happening?

I normally use the program ''Borderless Gaming'' that automatically mutes any games I have in the background and sometimes it causes some weird glitches like these but even after removing that from my settings it still automatically closes the second I click a key.

xXAGENT420Xx

Jun 23, 2019
Difference is DemonDeals got updated this month after 6 months this shit take already 10 months + and still nothing and BreadMan is on another level when it comes to transparency & trust than Taco
demon deals is also 2d and doesnt involve using unity and 3d modeling software

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes