brata

May 16, 2017
people should report this as abandoned. Most games here at 3-4 months get the tag , this one is going for 9 months and people still insist on defending it even though the dev hasn't appeared in months.

Reactions: Milanesa Napolitana

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
people should report this as abandoned. Most games here at 3-4 months get the tag , this one is going for 9 months and people still insist on defending it even though the dev hasn't appeared in months.
well he hasn't vanished so much as he switched engines because the one he was using was dogshit so he had to start from scratch , he put out a demo last month that nobody leaked to show how it would look using actual unity but I haven't seen it and it didn't have any scenes implemented in it yet , I feel your plight because unlike other games that take forever there isn't even a road map to gawk at while we wait ..........

Reactions: bgtrfvcde

Volager

Mar 16, 2023
So,if the devs didn`t change the engine ,and make no animation project.Would it be another consquence?

HisokaGin

Mar 24, 2020
Trainer (for money, work ethics, Lia and Ginny passion) - TEST (v0.3)

THIS IS FREE OF VIRUSES!
The trainer was made with Cheat Engine which registers as a virus, because it hacks the game process.

1684973968371.png guys, do not download this shit, u can't ever delete this, is a virus, he can steal aoo your informations, i had to format my computer after that, do not download this, adm ban this guy!

Reactions: brata

Tensa Zangetsu1000

Engaged Member
Modder
Jan 16, 2018
Yes... it's abandoned but nobody wants to believe it. It's been 9 months going 10 and the dev is doing nothing but saying that he is doing a re-work but without any actual scenes in it.
Well the last thing related to the game on his patreon was in April. Can't read it since it is behind a paywall. So unless he has been saying anything in his discord that was the last time the game was mentioned. So I can see why people don't want to jump on the abandoned train just yet.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes