92ffa

Sep 3, 2021
  1. DonTacoToday at 6:57 PM
    BIG LONG COMPLEX - First Unity BETA test Hey @everyone I hope you're all doing well. I wanted to give you an update on the game I've been working on. I apologize for the delay in releasing the game, but I have been working diligently to resolve all the issues that arose during the development process. I must admit that I am still not entirely confident about releasing it at this point, but I believe it is essential to share with you what I have been working on. Unfortunately, the game does not have much content at the moment. I am still in the process of working on some of the more basic features. However, I'm still in the process of working on some of the more basic features, but I've made a lot of progress on the scheduling system, night and day cycles, and NPC paths. I know it's taken longer than anticipated to get this game out to you, and for that, I apologize. As a solo developer, I've had to wear a lot of hats and juggle many different responsibilities. I'm planning on releasing beta versions of the game regularly, so you can get a sense of how things are shaping up. I know it's not perfect yet, but I'm hoping that with your feedback, I can make improvements and create a game that's truly engaging and fun to play. I'd love to hear your thoughts on what's working and what needs improvement. I'm also open to suggestions on new features or mechanics that you'd like to see in the game. As always, your support and encouragement mean the world to me. I'm grateful for the opportunity to share this game with all of you
    ❤️
    PATREON - SUBSCRIBESTAR:

❤️

2. [6:58 PM]
    IMPORTANT I just wanted to give you a heads up about the current state of the game. While I'm excited to share the beta version with you and get your feedback, I don't feel that it contains sufficient content to merit a donation to my Patreon or SubscribeStar at this time. unless you were planning to suportme anyways or If you're interested in other projects that I've worked on, I'll also be releasing some minor stuff throughout the rest of the month.

ITS ALIVEEEEEEEEEEE

Bucubucu

Dec 11, 2021
Here is Full Save (LOAD LAST SAVE FOR FULL SAVE). Just download it and run it!
If it's not working type regedit in start menu, run as administrator, and go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\DonTaco <--- Delete Dontaco and then again start this save.
Yo bro do u know where to paste the save file into? On the android version

Reactions: Kuzmich271

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
Yo bro do u know where to paste the save file into? On the android version
I don't think that's applicable. Not unless your phone is rooted. I don't recommend rooting your android devices though, specially if you store sensitive info in it. That's a huge security risk to yourself, and possibly people you know.

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes