laat47ever

Aug 23, 2022
Game's dead. It's would became too hard to implement for a single person.
Even a smaller project named "Small Complex" wasn't updated for this long, it's probably just milking at this point
Nevertheless, respect for author for making it this far. Will be waiting for new titles

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Kinda hard to be optimistic now with Don. Had the benefit of the doubt in the past but even after his announcement saying he updated to unity, that is still taking forever. I think this game needs to have the abandoned tag, and for other users to find another game. As this game is pretty much dead.

Apr 7, 2019
I think it takes around 6 months of no updates for a game to be considered abandoned here. Unless its clearly stated by an author that there will no longer be any updates

Reactions: brata

ppbeater

Mar 28, 2023
lots of bugs, ginny gets prego if lia does, even with no passion, sometimes previous sex scenes will show for a split second during a new scene, upgrading the paint store too much breaks it.
should have more time to work at the sex store since it only opens at midday, more chances to talk to ginny besides midday, or let us enter her room like we can for lia, would be nice if she also got a peek scene like ginny, be cool if we could smash paint lady, or talk to the library girl, smash the clothing lady, smash the landlady, i assume all of these will be added later, increasing money made while working, decreasing price to buy buildings, apartments, etc.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
I think it takes around 6 months of no updates for a game to be considered abandoned here. Unless its clearly stated by an author that there will no longer be any updates
I think it’s been over 6 months now, as the last thread update was the end of September, we are now hitting mid April, so think the f95 team should review and place abandoned tag. Though might be hard since the author is don himself and wouldnt put as abandoned to save face.

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Unsure how to bring this up to a moderator but if anyone is able to, please let them know this game is now abandoned. Over 6 month since update and from discord his announcements, no explicit detail on a possible update anytime soon.

Reactions: StreamSteam

srg91

Nov 30, 2017
Relax guys, I'm sure we can be just a bit more patient. Imagine the joy of seeing all the progress done for yet another new quarter-assed game, something like 'Average Complex'. If that ain't something to look forward to, I dunno what is. :ROFLMAO:

• Angry
Reactions: StreamSteam

Modninjaz

Dec 28, 2017
Yeah he keeps saying to wait but obviously because he has bias, so tries to defend in some way. I explained to him to not get hopes up and that is sadly is a dead game now. its abandoned, new peeps that join have a scroll through recent posts here and move on to another game. Had a good start but dev has less interest now with taking on other projects that also has no updates like tacoverse and small complex. Not worth investing support money into. See you on the flip side, turning off thread as active to inactive on my side.

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Yes he is & Don is a scammer
Anything I would say about shit taking too long would be hypocritical since I am still waiting on the light of my life update and gaussian fracture steam release date in may and also I am no longer paying squat on patreon , I feel like if you don't pay for it then you don't really need to listen to people because they aren't financing the game / livelihood still doesn't help my curiosity since the Kemono page hasn't been update since February .

Reactions: ShurA-1S
3.70 star(s) 28 Votes