Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Don Taco has some important things to say about the state of the game, in case you haven't joined the Discord or whatever that he's been using.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
;tldr SGM is a big fucked up that ate away a lot of development time, so Don decided to revamp the game altogether on Unity.

It's a shame that it took so long, but it's justifiable in my opinion.

Last edited:
Apr 7, 2019
Don Taco has some important things to say about the state of the game, in case you haven't joined the Discord or whatever that he's been using.
;tldr SGM is a big fucked up that ate away a lot of development time, so Don decided to revamp the game altogether on Unity.

Okay, question 1 is what is SGM, and why he decided to use it instead of simply Unity in the first place. Question 2 is if by "share with all of you" he means someone can post this playable state will be shared here very soon.

Penniless Degenerate

Jan 16, 2020
Okay, question 1 is what is SGM, and why he decided to use it instead of simply Unity in the first place. Question 2 is if by "share with all of you" he means someone can post this playable state will be shared here very soon.
1. , basically RPG Maker but with 3D models. This being Don's first ever game, he probably thought it's a shortcut to create games quickly, since it came with an Unity port and Android export function... until he realize the tremendous flaws it has and why does no one actually use it lol

2. Gonna have to check with the subscribers to see if it's extra pictures or a download link.

StreamSteam

Engaged Member
Jun 24, 2022

Oh the notorious "took so long because of the engine change" bs like the scammers before him used as excuse like LewdLab & GaussianFracture

Reactions: Lambert911

thesilentking

Jan 23, 2020
Oh the notorious "took so long because of the engine change" bs like the scammers before him used as excuse like LewdLab & GaussianFracture
Apparently Gaussian is releasing his full game on may 29th ( but I do obviously have my doubts ) and idk who LewdLab so I cannot say squat about them but don is new and at the very least they can admit to their former engine being shit unlike dirty socks who keeps trudging on in spite of everybody screaming at him to change for the exact same reason , this game does have great protentional and my only thing I will say is after this intial revamp it won't be as long a wait but we will have to see .

• Thinking Face
Reactions: StreamSteam

brata

May 16, 2017

He will have slowdowns with Unity too once he starts adding the models or lights.
He had a successful recipe and all he had to do was to stick with it... now he is lost between them and also draining his supporters at the same time.
Such a dissapointment

• Sad
Reactions: ActiveShooter

Lambert911

Apr 25, 2018
I thought the update was in 2 weeks since march 12th. Did he decided to restart everything again?
Well, last announcement from the big guy was back in 03/25/2023 from discord. (I believe we have another member here who shared that info some time ago) so others are giving him some more time but honestly... I'm losing faith right now. He seems to be active in discord too though, I saw him responding in his general discord on Tuesday.

Reactions: StreamSteam

EmiyaNanaya

Mar 28, 2019
Trainer (for money, work ethics, Lia and Ginny passion) - TEST (v0.3)

THIS IS FREE OF VIRUSES!
The trainer was made with Cheat Engine which registers as a virus, because it hacks the game process.
Hmm... I can't download this for some reason...

3.70 star(s) 28 Votes