Master of Puppets

Conversation Conqueror
Oct 5, 2017
Looks like it could be a lot of fun. Some of the proportions are a little more extreme than I'd like, but not enough to put me off the game. It really is extremely early, though, with the gameplay loop not yet established. Once that's done and the content starts coming out, it could be great.

Jul 29, 2017
I'm waiting on a few more updates, but I'll definitely be keeping my eyes on this. Not normally a fan of uber boobs, but this actually looks kinda interesting. May patron this if it gets far enough.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
just saying...

be careful on Patreon. they still consider step-mother are incest. :/
Because it's considered illegal by law but this is such a daft aspect of incest law. If a person becomes a member of your family by law and has absolutely zero blood relation to you, then it should be perfectly legal to have sex with them. Always the justification for this is that it's to "protect children from being groomed by an authority figure", i.e. step/adoptive parents, but it doesn't take into account teenagers who become step-siblings who might be sexually attracted to each other or a Dad marrying a younger woman who ends up falling for his adult son. Yes, in that secnod example it would be considered cheating/adultery, but how can anyone actually consider that "incest"?

Even if incest laws weren't all the way relaxed so as to allow for blood relatives to legally have sex, they should at least get rid of the step-relations part where there is no blood relation between the individuals. We still have laws against pedophilia so as to prevent anything like that with step-parents, so there are still protections without incest law covering step-relations.

Reactions: CrazyForgeStudio

sglory

Jul 3, 2018
I like big ass and big tits. But look at that pink top blonde, isn't it a bit too much?

CoupDeGrace

May 8, 2017
What is it, a massive well planned counter attack against the cuckold empire of small tities? It is finally time, comrades!

Jokes aside, game seems to be too short to try atm, but judging by the screenshots you definitely need to make characters appearance more diverse,I think there was a game called battle of bulges or something along the lines of this and it had same initial premise, you can get general idea of what I mean, from models used/created for that game.

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
I couldn't help but smile at the PE teacher's "Let's start with a 100 jumping jacks!" in the previews. I was instantly thinking to myself "Hah, I want to see you try doing that." Not because I want to see jumping racks, but because I am legit wondering whether or not she could actually do it, without seriously hurting her back.

*Battle of the Bulges hears about the size of these women's breasts* "Finally! A worthy opponent! Our battle will be legendary!"

Krabe

Nov 29, 2017
Get infinit loop (fav. teacher -> GYM -> Nurse -> toilet -> fav. teacher).
Do want kill that "developer".

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
Get infinit loop (fav. teacher -> GYM -> Nurse -> toilet -> fav. teacher).
Do want kill that "developer".
My bad, working on it, I'll release a hotfix asap, one of my goals is to hire a more skilled dev because my background is more artsy, so thanks for playing it.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes