Jiren86

May 10, 2017
Played it and honestly I'm looking forward to seeing more of this.

Good game so far (I agree with the person who said screenshot to say "End of version")

Reactions: p1nups

Dilettante

Jun 6, 2017
The game is a bit glitchy for me. I sometimes get a flickering black screen around one of the characters.
But so far I'm digging it. (y)
It's even worse for me. Not only Kim flickering (MC rarely does too), but also there is black contour\silhouette when gym teacher jumping, it's following her form. Plus, black silhouette of her hair when she's just standing. Something to do with those animations i guess. But toilet animations works perfectly well. There's also another "bug" (if it's bug) i've noticed, pill doesn't get removed from inventory after use.

Zar

Aug 19, 2016
Didn't know that, yes all those tags are planned, we gonna have a Bimbofication story with one of the students, she'll do some sexual favors to get her boobs,ass and lips done by Dr. Emilio (protagonist's father).
Even if that is the case then you have used the tags wrong...
Rules

2. Do not use tags that aren't currently available in-game/comic even if the creator says they'll be available in the future.​
Use the spoiler under Genre for what you intent to include, and the tags for what is in the game as of the latest update.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
So step-momy got over our head and transferred us into an all-bimbo school where we are pretty much the only guy? I never thought i'm gonna love a step-mom so much!

Reactions: botc76

p1nups

Game Developer
Feb 14, 2018
It's even worse for me. Not only Kim flickering (MC rarely does too), but also there is black contour\silhouette when gym teacher jumping, it's following her form. Plus, black silhouette of her hair when she's just standing. Something to do with those animations i guess. But toilet animations works perfectly well. There's also another "bug" (if it's bug) i've noticed, pill doesn't get removed from inventory after use.
Yes, Ren'py Engine lacks of video with alpha channel support, so sadly I need to convert all animations to images sequences to avoid video and mask getting unsync.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Yes, Ren'py Engine lacks of video with alpha channel support, so sadly I need to convert all animations to images sequences to avoid video and mask getting unsync.
I didn't understand a word you just said! Please keep telling such lewd things :cool:

Reactions: botc76

xort

Jun 1, 2017
Reminds me of an old Onion article:
New Mommy much prettier than old Mommy.

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
nice "game" - I mean it is just a very short demo. More a 0.025 than a 0.25 ...

But looks nice ^^

byran47

Jun 8, 2017
Oof, the only one that appeals to me face wise is the blonde on the far left. Not for me, goodluck though.

Spaedie

Jun 4, 2017
IOError: Couldn't find file 'roxy/roxy standing blink.png'.

Started new game and choosing Sex Class immediately gives this fail.

Paprika

Aug 14, 2017
Any chance of moving to subscribestar and putting a version there without the step shenanigans, or just an incest patch here?

LoveWhores

May 25, 2018
Finally someone decide to upload this one here - i was start to think this will not happen soon! Thanks a lot!

PS: For this who are interested,here is the official site: and the official patreon page: - I can't wait to try it! :)

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Big tits are okay, but literal medicine balls strapped to women's chests are something else.

4.20 star(s) 18 Votes